DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Best deal on Futurama (all)?

Old 12-04-07, 02:45 PM

Best deal on Futurama (all)?

I really want to get the whole series of Futurama (4 seasons of TV, not including the new dvd movie).

I found using Deep Discount's FOX B1G1 free coupon sale added up to about $60. That's a possibility though I never ordered from them before and I think I prefer B&M (not a requirement)

Anyone else know any good deals on getting the whole show? :\
Old 12-04-07, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by metr0man
I really want to get the whole series of Futurama (4 seasons of TV, not including the new dvd movie).

I found using Deep Discount's FOX B1G1 free coupon sale added up to about $60. That's a possibility though I never ordered from them before and I think I prefer B&M (not a requirement)

Anyone else know any good deals on getting the whole show? :\
Deep Discount is a reliable site, definitely would not get screwed there. If you do use them, I suggest using the 6 dollar shipping option unless you don't mind waiting 1 1/2 to 2 weeks for delivery. If you would buy the whole series in stores, it would cost you at least 80-85. It is going for 35 per season shelf price at Best Buy.
Old 12-04-07, 04:07 PM
Cool New Member

You can generally find all four seasons at Wal Mart for $20 each. Everytime I've seen them, they're on an end cap in electronics. Some other shows as well.
Old 12-04-07, 04:27 PM

DVDPlanet.com is also having that sale which is 55.94 for all 4 seasons with free shipping, plus they usally have a $5 of $50 monthy coupon (although NOVEMBER2007 has expired and DECEMBER2007 doesn't seem to work yet)

UPDATE: Looks like it is Dec2007 $5 Off $60, so you could add the movie and take $5 off

Last edited by kyle; 12-04-07 at 04:31 PM.
Old 12-04-07, 05:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by jedivalkyrie
You can generally find all four seasons at Wal Mart for $20 each. Everytime I've seen them, they're on an end cap in electronics. Some other shows as well.
Yup. Vol 2-4 are on the $19.96 endcap at my Wal-Mart.