Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Stargate SG1 Collection - Best price?

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Old 10-23-07, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been looking through the prices online and I was just wondering if this was the lowest for the SG1 Collection?

Using the 50% discount from B&N, and the membership discount, it comes to $112.99.

That's as low as I've seen. Anywhere got it for lower than that?
Old 10-23-07, 05:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by xfusejc
I've been looking through the prices online and I was just wondering if this was the lowest for the SG1 Collection?

Using the 50% discount from B&N, and the membership discount, it comes to $112.99.

It's actually $105.59 at B&N with the discount. You need to take the 60% off of the current price. That is how they calculate it... For those who are not currently members, add $25 to that. I highly doubt any store will come remotely close to that... B&N was cheaper on this item for the last 3 days, but it went up slightly today. Hopefully it will go back down, but it could go up higher, so keep that in mind when deciding whether or not to wait...
Old 10-23-07, 05:43 PM

There's a $7something sale tax as well. I went through the check-out process but stopped short of making the order. That was the final price.

That's not a bad price, right, considering I've seen it listed for over $200 everywhere?

And how much lower was it before?
Old 10-23-07, 08:31 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Dude, buy it. You are not going to find it lower unless maybe you buy it from Rollo (you know LaMonts friend)
Old 10-24-07, 03:07 AM

Just did Ah. My wallet has taken a beating this week like there's no tomorrow.
Old 10-24-07, 10:50 AM

I just caved and bought this set as well. Now I will have to sell the indvidual seasons i bought to recoup the costs, luckily most of them are still sealed...
Old 10-24-07, 12:36 PM

^ I'm a newcomer to the saga through Atlantis. I like that one well enough, I thought I should check out its mothership
Old 10-25-07, 11:51 AM

^ You wont be disappointed, I like Atlantis but SG-1 was just so much better IMO when you consider all the seasons as a whole.