Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Batman: TAS Volumes 1-4 ($21.88 at Sam's)

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Batman: TAS Volumes 1-4 ($21.88 at Sam's)

Old 08-12-07, 12:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Batman: TAS Volumes 1-4 ($21.88 Each at Sam's)

Just got back from my local Sam's Club. They had the 4 volumes of Batman: The Animated Series for $21.88 each. I picked up Volumes 3 and 4 there about six months ago for that price, but this was the first time I have seen Volumes 1 and 2 there and that is the lowest I have ever seen it.

Last edited by Vendetta-AKK; 08-12-07 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-12-07, 02:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts
All 4 volumes for $21.88 total or each?
Old 08-12-07, 04:20 PM
Suspended

garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

deceptive titling!!!

foul!!!1
Old 08-12-07, 05:20 PM

Sorry about the title. I guess I could have been more detailed, but it amazes me that anyone could have thought that I meant $21.88 for all 4 volumes. $21.88 each is a very good deal, much less than these usually are, thinking that all 4 were going to be that price together was alittle delusional.
Old 08-12-07, 07:18 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I picked these up a little bit cheaper during the recent online sales at Amazon and Best Buy, but this is still a great bargain. These might very well be my favorite`DVDs in my collection.
Old 08-12-07, 07:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Vendetta-AKK
Sorry about the title. I guess I could have been more detailed, but it amazes me that anyone could have thought that I meant $21.88 for all 4 volumes. $21.88 each is a very good deal, much less than these usually are, thinking that all 4 were going to be that price together was alittle delusional.
I legitmately bought a brand new Queen CD boxset which costs $135 MSRP on here for $5. Awesome deals happen all the time here.

Keep your insults to yourself and learn how to write a proper sentence (I noticed you edited your original post to add "each" now) or don't post at all. BTW, if this is the best price you have seen on these you obviously missed the price of Season 1 for $14.99 and 2-3 for $19.99 at both Best Buy & Amazon in the last few of weeks.
Old 08-12-07, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by brianluvdvd
I legitmately bought a brand new Queen CD boxset which costs $135 MSRP on here for $5. Awesome deals happen all the time here.

Keep your insults to yourself and learn how to write a proper sentence (I noticed you edited your original post to add "each" now) or don't post at all. BTW, if this is the best price you have seen on these you obviously missed the price of Season 1 for $14.99 and 2-3 for $19.99 at both Best Buy & Amazon in the last few of weeks.

I love how people get all hot and agressive in DVD web forums, you called me out for insulting you and then insulted me in the same sentence.

I'm sorry if you think I "insulted" you. I only posted this in the first place so other people might benefit by getting a good price on a great show. So sorry I started an uproar by forgetting to put in the word "each". I won't post anymore, it isn't worth the grief.
Old 08-12-07, 10:08 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
On a side note...All four seasons are available at Amazon for less than $25 each, so they come out to about the same (considering the lack of sales tax).
Old 08-12-07, 11:53 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 132 Likes on 96 Posts
Vendetta-AKK,

Don't let the Grammar Nazis scare you away. I assumed it was EACH. If a person wanted to verify, they could have easily gone to BB's website instead of looking like a red-faced parent with no social skills.

I'm stalking the Batman: TAS series and I probably should have grabbed a few at the $14.99 price a little while back, but I had to get other DVDs at the time.