Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

The Pink Panther Film Collection and Classic Cartoon Collection $27.99 each at SAM's

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

The Pink Panther Film Collection and Classic Cartoon Collection $27.99 each at SAM's

Old 08-07-07, 10:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Title says it all (albeit just barely). For those who missed out on the Amazon Deal of the Day on the Film Collection or the $9.99 Best Buy misprint on the Cartoon Collection, here's a pretty good deal on either collection.

These were found sitting on the shelf for $27.99 each at my Sam's Club in North Kansas City, Missouri. As with any Wal-Mart related deal YMMV.

Good Luck!
Old 08-07-07, 10:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oooooh. Cheers, I've wanted the film collection for some time.
Old 08-07-07, 11:43 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

What price and when was the Amazon Deal of the Day on the Pink Panther film collection?

I bought my PP film collection for $34.88 (I think) at Costco years ago... and the shrinkwrap is still on it. I guess only to have it drop by $7 in a few years is better than I do on my average set purchase.
Old 08-08-07, 02:53 PM

Thanks to the OP for this!!! I ran over to my Sam's on my lunch break and picked up the cartoon collection for 27.88! I had planned on buying this when it originally came out at wal-mart for like 40 bucks but by the time I went to do it they had already been cycled out of my local wal-marts. I am very happy with this deal!