DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

25% off All Universal DVD @ Best Buy

Old 06-17-07, 05:18 PM

25% off All Universal DVD @ Best Buy

Today (Sunday) and Monday only online take 25% OFF ALL Universal DVD's including HD-DVD as well.

Go to BestBuy online and click on (movies) then click on TV on DVD link and choose your topic.
Old 06-17-07, 06:01 PM

Here's the Link:

25% Off Universal DVDs

Also check out:
Buy One, Get One Free
Old 06-17-07, 11:16 PM

These Universal prices aren't all that great. I think they're touting 25% off MSRP, leaving the "on sale" prices pretty ordinary.
Old 06-18-07, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by otmetrud
These Universal prices aren't all that great. I think they're touting 25% off MSRP, leaving the "on sale" prices pretty ordinary.
Its 25% of their regular prices not list prices . Alfred Htichcock season 2 list price is $39.99. 25% off would be about $30. Best Buy is selling it for $25.49 which is about 35% off list for this item. Of course if any of their regular prices is MSRP then it would be 25% of that.
Old 06-18-07, 10:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by otmetrud
I was thinking that too, ESPECIALLY after tax and shipping, even in-store pickup doesn't help all that much.
Old 06-18-07, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Classic Films
Its 25% of their regular prices not list prices . Alfred Htichcock season 2 list price is $39.99. 25% off would be about $30. Best Buy is selling it for $25.49 which is about 35% off list for this item. Of course if any of their regular prices is MSRP then it would be 25% of that.
I was just taking a guess on the MSRP point. Still, these sale prices are nothing special, which I guess goes to the fact that Best Buy's list prices are so high. It makes the sale prices at about the everyday prices of the online retailers. And as the previous poster said, add on sales tax and shipping, and you're overpaying.