Requested- Best Buy coupon $10 off any Fox TV on DVD

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Requested- Best Buy coupon $10 off any Fox TV on DVD

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-07, 10:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I guess the deal's over now. Coupon has awhile before it expires, but I doubt we'll get any more great deals like we did this week. Congrats to all those with success.

I'm glad I could contribute to the forum. And a big your welcome for all who thanked me. Congrats!

-Stephen
Old 06-17-07, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by StephenX
Well, I guess the deal's over now. Coupon has awhile before it expires, but I doubt we'll get any more great deals like we did this week. Congrats to all those with success.

I'm glad I could contribute to the forum. And a big your welcome for all who thanked me. Congrats!

-Stephen
i did thank you, but in case it got lost in the shuffle of all of the other posts, i'd just like to say again, thank you very much. i wasn't piggish, as i own 85 percent of the stuff after purchasing mostly at other black friday sales or 14.99 sales previous, but still it was nice to pick up a couple of things at a bargain price. your post definitely gets my vote for bargain post of the year, so far. great job!
Old 06-17-07, 01:22 AM

Thanks again for posting this. My mom went into the store before it closed today and had no problem picking up House season 1 and 2 with the coupon. Best Buy is going to go down as the place thats had the best bargains for the year, between this and the B1G1 free $9.99 deal that came up, it's been a great year.
Old 06-17-07, 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by ScottsdaleSaint
i did thank you, but in case it got lost in the shuffle of all of the other posts, i'd just like to say again, thank you very much. i wasn't piggish, as i own 85 percent of the stuff after purchasing mostly at other black friday sales or 14.99 sales previous, but still it was nice to pick up a couple of things at a bargain price. your post definitely gets my vote for bargain post of the year, so far. great job!
IA. This was the BEST deal posted that I have taken advantage of over here. I couldnt beelive how easy it was
Old 06-17-07, 12:13 PM

Went to local BB and got rudely turned down on two sets...

Went to 2nd BB and had no problem at all with buying one set and didn't try for a second set...
Old 06-17-07, 05:30 PM

I agree. can't remember a deal this good. Also feels really good to get one over on BB.
Old 06-17-07, 06:37 PM

No problem, guys. I didn't mean to sound snobbish, either. I don't expect/want a 'thank you' from everyone, but I'm sure everyone was pleased and grateful. Reading the posts from everyone on how good their deals were was enough for me

I think I'll go start 9.99 Firefly now....
Old 06-17-07, 07:59 PM

Yeah, thanks brotha. This past week was really fun getting all of these sets so cheap.

Quick question. Who else here shops at the Ocoee, Florida store? One day the cashier told me that a lot of people were using the coupons that day.
Old 06-17-07, 08:19 PM
JB7
DVD Talk Special Edition

Anyone think that Wal-Mart would take the coupon? I read here someone had success with CC, so just wondering.
Old 06-17-07, 08:50 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts
I think WM takes competitor coupons, but I'm not sure. CC policy is to take them, and while I occasionally have to call for a manager, I've never had one denied in the 50 or so times I've used a BB coupon at CC.
Old 06-17-07, 09:52 PM

I made on last attempt yesterday. I had my 2 year old son with me, so I found a cute cashier to ring me up. I told her beforehand that the UPC did not scan the day before when I used one and that the other cashier had to do it as a MFG COUP.(F7). She said "no problem". Only thing was, there was a problem; it was asking her for a manager's override, She was very apologetic for having to make me wait. She finally got a mgr to come over.(It looked like he was just coming back from lunch; came through the front door with a drink in his hand). She told him that I had been patiently waiting for someone to do the override and that the mfg. coupon wasn't taking. He did NOT even look at the coupon(thankfully), he just typed in his USERID & password and said "there you go",. I told him thank you very much and out the door I went with X-Files S2 @ $11.60.

My final take on this weeks BB gaffe:

Buffy Seasons 1 & 2
X- Files Seasons 1, 2 ,& 3.

Thanks again StephenX for posting this deal!!