DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Hastings B2G1 for $.01 Used DVD Sale

Old 06-02-07, 09:16 PM

Hastings B2G1 for $.01 Used DVD Sale

Went to Hastings today and they were having their Buy 2 Get 1 for $.01 Sale.Usually this sale is just on their clearance rental DVD's but this sale includes all their used DVD's as well.I don't know how long it will be going on,but as I have noticed with Hastings some of these sales are YMMV.Just thought I would let everyone with a local Hastings know.
Old 06-03-07, 01:57 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It's good at my Hastings on clearance rental and used products. Hastings used to have this sale running almost constantly on clearance rental products, but it's been missing the past few months. Glad to have it back.
Old 06-03-07, 03:39 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I've been waiting a long time for their 30% off sale. They used to have it a few times a year, but the last time was on Black Friday. They've also jacked up the prices on their used boxed sets. Lost is now $35 bucks used. They lost my business for sure.
Old 06-03-07, 10:36 PM

I agree.

Ive not bought anything since i got my ps3 and resistance there with a 20% off coupon right after my store remodeled.

The used prices are higher than most online retailers new items. Its retarded and so I don't shop there anymore unless they have a good sale on new boxed sets or something.

I used to buy at least 2 or 3 used boxed sets every week.
Old 06-04-07, 12:51 AM

It bugs me when they put out clearance rentals at $14.99. Why would anyone buy used at that price?

I did pick up a few today at my store, including Star Wars Episodes IV-VI LEs sitting together on a rack that someone must have traded in all at the same time. They were marked $10.49 apiece, so I got the lot for $22. That's all the Star Wars spending I have left in me.