Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

(DEAD) DeepDiscount.com 20% Off Sale June 1 - June 17th Part IV

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

(DEAD) DeepDiscount.com 20% Off Sale June 1 - June 17th Part IV

Old 06-16-07, 04:49 PM
  #76  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,220
Likes: 0
Received 114 Likes on 66 Posts
Some stuff for me, some for my wife (the workout discs), and some for the kids.

1 BVD033152 DVD : MIRACLE (WS) $ 7.62 In-stock
1 COL013475 DVD : ZATHURA (SE) $ 10.70 In-stock
1 FUN010888 DVD : REDWALL-1ST SEASON $ 9.75 Avl 06/26
1 FUN010890 DVD : REDWALL-2ND SEASON $ 14.63 Avl 06/25
1 FXD006776 DVD : NIGHT OF THE COMET $ 8.31 In-stock
1 FXD034489 DVD : CHARLIE CHAN V.01 COLLECTIO $ 23.90 In-stock
1 FXD037722 DVD : CHARLIE CHAN V.02 COLLECTIO $ 23.90 In-stock
1 GOL001980 DVD : KATHY SMITH-SUPER SLIMDOWN $ 6.34 Avl 06/26
1 GOL001985 DVD : KATHY SMITH-STEP WORKOUT $ 4.87 In-stock
1 GOL001986 DVD : KATHY SMITH-GREAT BUNS & TH $ 4.87 In-stock
1 GOL001987 DVD : KATHY SMITH-FAT BURNING CLA $ 6.34 In-stock
1 GOL001996 DVD : KATHY SMITH-FAT BURNING PIL $ 6.34 In-stock
1 MCA090670 DVD : MINORITY REPORT (WS/1D) $ 4.86 Avl 06/26
1 PRD003133 DVD : FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF (B $ 6.33 In-stock
1 SON095819 DVD : BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN-LIVE IN D $ 7.22 Avl 06/20

Merchandise Total: $ 145.98
dstrauss is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 05:43 PM
  #77  
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 73
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2nd and last order:
------------------------------------------------
My Left Eye Sees Ghosts
$6.67 Standard Shipping

Red to Kill
$10.04 Standard Shipping

Zoo
$12.08 Standard Shipping

Izo
$18.13 Standard Shipping

Kazuo Umezz's Horror Theater - Collection
$12.08 Standard Shipping

Kazuo Umezz's Horror Theater - Vol. 3: The Present/Death Make
$12.08 Standard Shipping

Hellsing Ultimate I
$16.76 Standard Shipping

Hellsing Ultimate - Vol. 2
$16.76 Standard Shipping

2009: Lost Memories/Yesterday
$13.42 Standard Shipping


Item Total: $118.02
Shipping & Handling: 0.00
Discount: -23.60
Tax: 6.84

Grand total: $101.26
diaclonex is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 05:48 PM
  #78  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
IDrinkMolson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: DE
Posts: 4,557
Received 389 Likes on 176 Posts
Only order. I've been trying to cut back this year.

Quantity Item # Description Price Status
-------- ------------ ----------------------------------- ---------- ---------
1 BVD016720 DVD : ARMAGEDDON (CRITERION) $ 23.42 In-stock
1 COL010888 DVD : BLUE THUNDER (SE) $ 7.66 In-stock
1 MCA021220 DVD : MIDWAY $ 7.59 In-stock
1 MCA025182 DVD : BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25TH CEN $ 15.86 Avl 06/22
1 TNK054795 DVD : FARCE OF THE PENGUINS $ 7.79 In-stock

Total for this Order: $ 62.32
IDrinkMolson is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 06:14 PM
  #79  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,609
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My final order for this sale.

1 COL006531 DVD : MOTORAMA $4.87
1 FXD037227 DVD : HUSTLER (CE), THE $11.79
1 LGE017811 DVD : BUFFALO BILL-COMPLETE SERIE $15.09 "Avl 06/28"
1 MGD007320 DVD : CHOCOLATE WAR, THE $7.72
1 WBD002719 DVD : MISSION HILL-COMPLETE SERIE $17.22
1 WBD058563 DVD : BUTCHER BOY, THE $10.70
1 WBD079305 DVD : FORBIDDEN PLANET (CE) $31.77

Merchandise Total: $99.16
Xbox69 is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 06:33 PM
  #80  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 346
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Quantity Item # Description Price Status
-------- ------------ ----------------------------------- ---------- ---------
1 ABD012587 DVD : OSTERMAN WEEKEND (2D), THE $ 9.65 Avl 06/20
1 ABD076002 DVD : FILMS OF ALEJANDRO JODORWSK $ 23.89 In-stock
1 CME068568 DVD : GODZILLA RAIDS AGAIN $ 11.78 In-stock
1 CME080272 DVD : GHIDORAH-THREE HEADED MONST $ 11.79 In-stock
1 CME080273 DVD : INVASION OF THE ASTRO MONST $ 11.79 In-stock
1 COL004862 DVD : BREAKOUT $ 7.59 In-stock
1 COL010146 DVD : PRISONER, THE $ 4.87 In-stock
1 COL010631 DVD : MAROONED $ 7.59 In-stock
1 COL014971 DVD : FORTUNES OF CAPTAIN BLOOD/C $ 11.31 In-stock
1 FXD021358 DVD : STAR $ 5.78 In-stock
1 FXD034633 DVD : BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DO $ 15.90 In-stock
1 FXD034636 DVD : VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (SE) $ 15.90 In-stock
1 FXD036357 DVD : VICKI $ 8.31 In-stock
1 FXD036360 DVD : SHOCK $ 8.31 In-stock
1 FXD036363 DVD : FOURTEEN HOURS $ 8.31 In-stock
1 LGE021171 DVD : SILENT PARTNER, THE $ 8.19 In-stock
1 MCA025876 DVD : MARLON BRANDO 4 MOVIE COLLE $ 15.85 Avl 06/18
1 MCA033343 DVD : PIRATES OF THE GOLDEN AGE C $ 15.85 In-stock
1 MGD003776 DVD : KNACK & HOW TO GET IT, THE $ 10.94 In-stock
1 MGD007323 DVD : PULP $ 7.72 In-stock
1 MGD007326 DVD : THIEVES LIKE US $ 7.72 In-stock
1 MGD007391 DVD : PLAY DIRTY $ 7.72 In-stock
1 MGD012240 DVD : SABATA TRILOGY COLLECTION, $ 16.40 In-stock
1 MGD014973 DVD : BOY & THE PIRATES/CRYSTALST $ 10.94 In-stock
1 MVD020569 DVD : COMMITTEE, THE $ 13.39 In-stock
1 PRD006901 DVD : OH WHAT A LOVELY WAR $ 7.62 In-stock
1 PRD011924 DVD : HUNTER, THE $ 4.86 In-stock
1 PRD012758 DVD : TRACKS $ 7.62 In-stock
1 PRD065227 DVD : SHANE $ 4.86 In-stock
1 PRD083164 DVD : POSSE $ 4.86 In-stock
1 VCI000558 DVD : FORGOTTEN NOIR V.04-06 (CE) $ 14.50 In-stock
1 VCI008455 DVD : NORTHVILLE CEMETERY MASSACR $ 9.66 In-stock
1 WBD011201 DVD : ILLUSTRATED MAN, THE $ 9.99 Avl 06/18
1 WBD011204 DVD : LOOKER $ 9.76 In-stock
1 WBD011207 DVD : THERE WAS A CROOKED MAN $ 9.76 In-stock
1 WBD011687 DVD : PERFORMANCE $ 9.76 In-stock
1 WBD027918 DVD : LOONEY TUNES GOLDEN COLLECT $ 34.97 Avl 06/18
1 WBD031849 DVD : PRINCE OF THE CITY (SE) $ 9.76 In-stock
1 WBD065401 DVD : TOM THUMB $ 10.59 In-stock
1 WBD075018 DVD : PETULIA $ 9.76 In-stock
1 WBD075312 DVD : STRAIGHT TIME $ 9.76 In-stock
1 WBD075313 DVD : STEELYARD BLUES $ 9.76 In-stock
1 WBD076437 DVD : TEN LITTLE INDIANS $ 9.76 In-stock

Merchandise Total: $ 465.10
JerryKILL is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 07:00 PM
  #81  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 373
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone bought the X-Files season sets recently? Are they the slim sets or the fatter ones with the bonus disc? Thanks.
Icon769 is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 07:16 PM
  #82  
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quantity Item # Description Price Status
-------- ------------ ----------------------------------- ---------- ---------
1 ACM557222 JAMES,ELMORE: KING OF THE SLIDE G $ 24.98 Avl 06/15
1 ANDML074847 BKS : THE COMPLETE CALVIN AND HOB $ 74.18 On-order
Will usually ship within 1-3 days
1 BBC001575 DVD : FAWLTY TOWERS COMPLETE COLL $ 33.45 In-stock
1 BBC016520 DVD : BLUE PLANET SEAS OF LIFE SE $ 32.42 In-stock
1 BBC040010 BLR : PLANET EARTH-COMPLETE COLLE $ 53.47 Avl 06/07
1 BVD027178 DVD : CHILDREN OF HEAVEN $ 7.62 In-stock
1 BVD050196 DVD : STICK IT $ 17.56 In-stock
1 BVD050646 DVD : APOCALYPTO $ 15.82 In-stock
1 CHE108012 BERRY,CHUCK: CHESS BOX (3CD) $ 32.78 Avl 06/06
1 COL004014 DVD : RUN LOLA RUN $ 7.66 In-stock
1 COL013894 DVD : WHY WE FIGHT $ 11.31 In-stock
1 FLA005381 DVD : MARYAM $ 9.58 In-stock
1 FXD007939 DVD : FAMILY GUY-V.02 $ 20.29 In-stock
1 FXD024804 DVD : WONDERFALLS-COMPLETE SERIES $ 23.58 In-stock
1 FXD031295 DVD : FAMILY GUY-V.03 $ 20.70 In-stock
1 FXD035307 DVD : PRETENDER-4TH SEASON $ 21.50 In-stock
1 FXD038209 DVD : FAMILY GUY-V.04 $ 20.70 In-stock
1 FXD041216 DVD : PRETENDER 2001/PRETENDER-IS $ 15.90 In-stock
1 HBD092667 DVD : DEATH IN GAZA $ 13.78 In-stock
1 IMA002474 DVD : TWILIGHT ZONE-COMPLETE DEFI $ 135.90 Avl 06/08
1 IMA007002 DVD : B.B. KING-STANDING ROOM ONL $ 8.04 In-stock
1 KLT001672 DVD : BB KING LIVE AT NICKS $ 6.59 In-stock
1 LGE021176 DVD : LOST ROOM $ 11.99 In-stock
1 LVD011266 DVD : BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, THE $ 4.79 In-stock
1 MCA028298 DVD : JURASSIC PARK ADVENTURE PAC $ 15.85 In-stock
1 MCA031037 DVD : CONVICTION-COMPLETE SERIES $ 30.30 In-stock
1 MCA032513 DVD : CHILDREN OF MEN (WS) $ 17.43 In-stock
1 MNO010005 DVD : PULSE (KAIRO) $ 7.50 In-stock
1 MUR008555 DVD : B B KING-LIVE-MOST FAMOUS H $ 7.77 In-stock
1 MVD076270 DVD : LOVING ANNABELLE $ 14.61 In-stock
1 PRD012267 DVD : NCIS-3RD SEASON $ 31.91 In-stock
1 PRD012271 DVD : 4400-3RD SEASON, THE $ 21.51 In-stock
1 PRD012342 DVD : JAG-1ST-3RD SEASON $ 87.90 In-stock
1 PRD012351 DVD : FLAGS OF OUR FATHERS (SE) $ 25.36 In-stock
1 PRD085139 DVD : SLEEPER CELL-2ND SEASON $ 15.86 In-stock
1 PRD087766 DVD : RENO 911-1ST COMPLETE SEASO $ 15.86 In-stock
1 PRD088626 DVD : JOAN OF ARCADIA-1ST SEASON $ 23.42 In-stock
1 PRD088869 DVD : RENO 911-2ND SEASON $ 15.86 In-stock
1 PRD088896 DVD : JOAN OF ARCADIA-2ND SEASON $ 23.42 In-stock
1 PRD088912 DVD : RENO 911-3RD SEASON $ 14.49 In-stock
1 TLA000049 DVD : SUICIDE CLUB (UR) $ 7.31 In-stock
1 TLA001280 DVD : LOVING GLANCES $ 7.26 In-stock
1 UNI116462 KING,B.B.: LIVE AT THE REGAL $ 6.99 Avl 06/15
1 VCI000550 DVD : FORGOTTEN NOIR V.01-03 (CE) $ 14.50 In-stock
1 VCI000558 DVD : FORGOTTEN NOIR V.04-06 (CE) $ 14.50 In-stock
1 WBD011292 DVD : LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA (SE) $ 17.92 In-stock
1 WBD011317 DVD : CLOSER-2ND SEASON, THE $ 20.71 In-stock
1 WBD080640 DVD : CLOSER-1ST SEASON, THE $ 21.89 Avl 06/08
1 WBD083961 DVD : ANIMANIACS V.01 & V.02 $ 47.51 In-stock
1 WBD083962 DVD : PINKY & THE BRAIN V.01 & V. $ 46.31 In-stock

Merchandise Total: $ 1198.54
Tax: $ .00
Shipping & Processing: $ 9.95

Total for this Order: $ 1208.49

---

PRODUCT

STATUS
QUANTITY CANCELLED TOTAL
Cast Away
$16.95
New 1 0 $16.95

Godfather DVD Collection
$30.88
New 1 0 $30.88

Scarface Deluxe Gift Set
$27.74
New 1 0 $27.74

If Only
$9.49
New 1 0 $9.49

Walkout
$18.22
New 1 0 $18.22

Resident Evil (Special Edition)/Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Special Edition, 2 discs) Box Set
$26.11
New 1 0 $26.11

Nightmares & Dreamscapes Collection
$29.26
New 1 0 $29.26

Pirates of Silicon Valley
$7.64
New 1 0 $7.64

Dawn of the Dead
$8.59
New 1 0 $8.59

American Dreams - Season 1
$19.81
New 1 0 $19.81

Toy Story
$15.86
New 1 0 $15.86

Toy Story 2
$15.86
New 1 0 $15.86

Planet Earth-complete Collection
$53.90
New 1 0 $53.90

Corpse Bride
$9.15
New 1 0 $9.15

Casper
$8.59
New 1 0 $8.59

Hoodwinked
$15.29
New 1 0 $15.29

Titanic
$13.79
New 1 0 $13.79

Robots
$14.74
New 1 0 $14.74

Peter Pan
$17.87
New 1 0 $17.87

Ben-Hur
$26.47
New 1 0 $26.47

Lost - The Complete Second Season
$39.88
New 1 0 $39.88

White Oleander
$8.17
New 1 0 $8.17

Contact
$8.28
New 1 0 $8.28

WTC View: A Story of New York After 9/11
$15.23
New 1 0 $15.23

9/11
$13.79
New 1 0 $13.79

Perfect Storm
$7.26
New 1 0 $7.26

Bourne Identity
$9.49
New 1 0 $9.49

Bourne Supremacy
$9.49
New 1 0 $9.49

Farce of the Penguins
$9.74
New 1 0 $9.74

Leslie Sansone - Walk Slim: 4 Fast Miles!
$12.06
New 1 0 $12.06

Denise Austin - Blast Away the Pounds: Indoor Walk
$10.24
New 1 0 $10.24

Leslie Sansone - Walk Slim: Fast Start/3 Fast Miles
$12.06
New 1 0 $12.06

O.C. - The Complete Second Season
$25.86
New 1 0 $25.86

O.C. - The Complete Third Season
$25.86
New 1 0 $25.86

O.C. - The Complete Fourth Season
$37.38
New 1 0 $37.38

Subtotal: $631.00
Shipping & Handling: $5.95
Coupon or Discount: $126.20
Tax: $0.00



/good for the year
SDChargers is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 07:24 PM
  #83  
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 170
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't buy DVD movies any more, only HD-DVD and Blu-Ray. DDD's sale price doesn't save me any money over Amazon's prices with 10% discount, especially since living in IL, I have to pay sales tax on DDD purchases.

I will, however, pick up TV sets if I think the price is right, so I jumped at the chance to get the Buck Rogers set for $17.01 net... suchadeal.
dharding is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 07:39 PM
  #84  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
alfonsosoriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: CT
Posts: 2,842
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SDChargers
/good for the year
More like for 10 years!!!
alfonsosoriano is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 08:10 PM
  #85  
DVD Talk Godfather
 
DVD Polizei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 53,753
Received 152 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by SDChargers
Quantity Item # Description Price Status
-------- ------------ ----------------------------------- ---------- ---------
1 ACM557222 JAMES,ELMORE: KING OF THE SLIDE G $ 24.98 Avl 06/15
1 ANDML074847 BKS : THE COMPLETE CALVIN AND HOB $ 74.18 On-order
Will usually ship within 1-3 days
1 BBC001575 DVD : FAWLTY TOWERS COMPLETE COLL $ 33.45 In-stock
1 BBC016520 DVD : BLUE PLANET SEAS OF LIFE SE $ 32.42 In-stock
1 BBC040010 BLR : PLANET EARTH-COMPLETE COLLE $ 53.47 Avl 06/07
1 BVD027178 DVD : CHILDREN OF HEAVEN $ 7.62 In-stock
1 BVD050196 DVD : STICK IT $ 17.56 In-stock
1 BVD050646 DVD : APOCALYPTO $ 15.82 In-stock
1 CHE108012 BERRY,CHUCK: CHESS BOX (3CD) $ 32.78 Avl 06/06
1 COL004014 DVD : RUN LOLA RUN $ 7.66 In-stock
1 COL013894 DVD : WHY WE FIGHT $ 11.31 In-stock
1 FLA005381 DVD : MARYAM $ 9.58 In-stock
1 FXD007939 DVD : FAMILY GUY-V.02 $ 20.29 In-stock
1 FXD024804 DVD : WONDERFALLS-COMPLETE SERIES $ 23.58 In-stock
1 FXD031295 DVD : FAMILY GUY-V.03 $ 20.70 In-stock
1 FXD035307 DVD : PRETENDER-4TH SEASON $ 21.50 In-stock
1 FXD038209 DVD : FAMILY GUY-V.04 $ 20.70 In-stock
1 FXD041216 DVD : PRETENDER 2001/PRETENDER-IS $ 15.90 In-stock
1 HBD092667 DVD : DEATH IN GAZA $ 13.78 In-stock
1 IMA002474 DVD : TWILIGHT ZONE-COMPLETE DEFI $ 135.90 Avl 06/08
1 IMA007002 DVD : B.B. KING-STANDING ROOM ONL $ 8.04 In-stock
1 KLT001672 DVD : BB KING LIVE AT NICKS $ 6.59 In-stock
1 LGE021176 DVD : LOST ROOM $ 11.99 In-stock
1 LVD011266 DVD : BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, THE $ 4.79 In-stock
1 MCA028298 DVD : JURASSIC PARK ADVENTURE PAC $ 15.85 In-stock
1 MCA031037 DVD : CONVICTION-COMPLETE SERIES $ 30.30 In-stock
1 MCA032513 DVD : CHILDREN OF MEN (WS) $ 17.43 In-stock
1 MNO010005 DVD : PULSE (KAIRO) $ 7.50 In-stock
1 MUR008555 DVD : B B KING-LIVE-MOST FAMOUS H $ 7.77 In-stock
1 MVD076270 DVD : LOVING ANNABELLE $ 14.61 In-stock
1 PRD012267 DVD : NCIS-3RD SEASON $ 31.91 In-stock
1 PRD012271 DVD : 4400-3RD SEASON, THE $ 21.51 In-stock
1 PRD012342 DVD : JAG-1ST-3RD SEASON $ 87.90 In-stock
1 PRD012351 DVD : FLAGS OF OUR FATHERS (SE) $ 25.36 In-stock
1 PRD085139 DVD : SLEEPER CELL-2ND SEASON $ 15.86 In-stock
1 PRD087766 DVD : RENO 911-1ST COMPLETE SEASO $ 15.86 In-stock
1 PRD088626 DVD : JOAN OF ARCADIA-1ST SEASON $ 23.42 In-stock
1 PRD088869 DVD : RENO 911-2ND SEASON $ 15.86 In-stock
1 PRD088896 DVD : JOAN OF ARCADIA-2ND SEASON $ 23.42 In-stock
1 PRD088912 DVD : RENO 911-3RD SEASON $ 14.49 In-stock
1 TLA000049 DVD : SUICIDE CLUB (UR) $ 7.31 In-stock
1 TLA001280 DVD : LOVING GLANCES $ 7.26 In-stock
1 UNI116462 KING,B.B.: LIVE AT THE REGAL $ 6.99 Avl 06/15
1 VCI000550 DVD : FORGOTTEN NOIR V.01-03 (CE) $ 14.50 In-stock
1 VCI000558 DVD : FORGOTTEN NOIR V.04-06 (CE) $ 14.50 In-stock
1 WBD011292 DVD : LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA (SE) $ 17.92 In-stock
1 WBD011317 DVD : CLOSER-2ND SEASON, THE $ 20.71 In-stock
1 WBD080640 DVD : CLOSER-1ST SEASON, THE $ 21.89 Avl 06/08
1 WBD083961 DVD : ANIMANIACS V.01 & V.02 $ 47.51 In-stock
1 WBD083962 DVD : PINKY & THE BRAIN V.01 & V. $ 46.31 In-stock

Merchandise Total: $ 1198.54
Tax: $ .00
Shipping & Processing: $ 9.95

Total for this Order: $ 1208.49

---

PRODUCT

STATUS
QUANTITY CANCELLED TOTAL
Cast Away
$16.95
New 1 0 $16.95

Godfather DVD Collection
$30.88
New 1 0 $30.88

Scarface Deluxe Gift Set
$27.74
New 1 0 $27.74

If Only
$9.49
New 1 0 $9.49

Walkout
$18.22
New 1 0 $18.22

Resident Evil (Special Edition)/Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Special Edition, 2 discs) Box Set
$26.11
New 1 0 $26.11

Nightmares & Dreamscapes Collection
$29.26
New 1 0 $29.26

Pirates of Silicon Valley
$7.64
New 1 0 $7.64

Dawn of the Dead
$8.59
New 1 0 $8.59

American Dreams - Season 1
$19.81
New 1 0 $19.81

Toy Story
$15.86
New 1 0 $15.86

Toy Story 2
$15.86
New 1 0 $15.86

Planet Earth-complete Collection
$53.90
New 1 0 $53.90

Corpse Bride
$9.15
New 1 0 $9.15

Casper
$8.59
New 1 0 $8.59

Hoodwinked
$15.29
New 1 0 $15.29

Titanic
$13.79
New 1 0 $13.79

Robots
$14.74
New 1 0 $14.74

Peter Pan
$17.87
New 1 0 $17.87

Ben-Hur
$26.47
New 1 0 $26.47

Lost - The Complete Second Season
$39.88
New 1 0 $39.88

White Oleander
$8.17
New 1 0 $8.17

Contact
$8.28
New 1 0 $8.28

WTC View: A Story of New York After 9/11
$15.23
New 1 0 $15.23

9/11
$13.79
New 1 0 $13.79

Perfect Storm
$7.26
New 1 0 $7.26

Bourne Identity
$9.49
New 1 0 $9.49

Bourne Supremacy
$9.49
New 1 0 $9.49

Farce of the Penguins
$9.74
New 1 0 $9.74


Leslie Sansone - Walk Slim: 4 Fast Miles!
$12.06
New 1 0 $12.06

Denise Austin - Blast Away the Pounds: Indoor Walk
$10.24
New 1 0 $10.24

Leslie Sansone - Walk Slim: Fast Start/3 Fast Miles
$12.06
New 1 0 $12.06


O.C. - The Complete Second Season
$25.86
New 1 0 $25.86

O.C. - The Complete Third Season
$25.86
New 1 0 $25.86

O.C. - The Complete Fourth Season
$37.38
New 1 0 $37.38

Subtotal: $631.00
Shipping & Handling: $5.95
Coupon or Discount: $126.20
Tax: $0.00



/good for the year
Couldn't help but giggle on those titles.

Nice order though. I wish I had the $$$. I ordered a few more HD-DVD titles today. Like 3 titles.
DVD Polizei is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 08:15 PM
  #86  
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1 WBD016311 DVD : FULL METAL JACKET $ 6.63 In-stock
1 WBD021152 DVD : EYES WIDE SHUT $ 10.59 In-stock

If they end up doing non-HD special editions at the end of the year, maybe I'll double dip. But for now, these will go well with my other Kubrick Collection DVDs.
dotd22 is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 08:35 PM
  #87  
X
Administrator
 
X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1987
Location: AA-
Posts: 11,134
Received 75 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by TimJS
Wonder if this glitch affected their pricing as well...$39.95 CC's are $32.12 instead of $25.87?
Yeah, why is a $40 Criterion, Bicycle Thieves, $32 at DD but $26 at DVDPlanet? But another $40 Criterion, Naked City, is $26 at DD, same price as DVDPlanet.
X is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 08:45 PM
  #88  
DVD Talk Legend
 
bluetoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 11,163
Received 121 Likes on 93 Posts
Fistful of Dynamite
$18.45
For a Few Dollars More
$18.44
Fistful of Dollars
$18.44
Colossus Of Rhodes
$8.28
Vanishing Point
$7.23

Total: 58.53

Got the order in near the end, getting a lot of Leone flicks, and will get Once Upon a Time in the West at CC next week, already have GBU SE.
bluetoast is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 09:19 PM
  #89  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Goldberg74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 17,787
Received 293 Likes on 185 Posts
My brother and I went in together to get our dad a Father's Day/Birthday gift:

Walker Texas Ranger Seasons 1-4 --> $93.82!

Cool!
Goldberg74 is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 09:25 PM
  #90  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Bill Geiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 12,924
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My one and only order:

Bruce Almighty HD $17.56
Bill Geiger is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 09:37 PM
  #91  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 11,820
Received 129 Likes on 109 Posts
Originally Posted by Goldberg74
My brother and I went in together to get our dad a Father's Day/Birthday gift:

Walker Texas Ranger Seasons 1-4 --> $93.82!

Cool!
Season 4 hasn't been released.
dvd-4-life is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 09:44 PM
  #92  
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 146
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd post my whole list, but I doubt anyone would care.
I did get Survivorman Season 1 (for my b/f) and I got Are You Afraid of the Dark? Season 2. I just which they had the first season
6669 is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 09:46 PM
  #93  
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 193
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I broke down and placed one last order.

Quantity Item # Description Price Status
-------- ------------ ----------------------------------- ---------- ---------
1 PRD700074 DVD : STNG-1ST-7TH SEASONS $ 253.75 In-stock

Merchandise Total: $ 253.75
Tax: $ .00
Shipping & Processing: $ 9.95

Total for this Order: $ 263.70
Drahksenzu is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 10:02 PM
  #94  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 343
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm scrounging for last second cheapies, hoping people post last minute orders I'm interested in.
AberAber is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 10:07 PM
  #95  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,018
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This thread title says June 17, DVD Talk front page says June 16, when does it end?
Kal Varnsen is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 10:16 PM
  #96  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 679
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's been extended till midnight of the 18th.
sandman007 is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 10:23 PM
  #97  
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Bloomington, Indiana, U.S.A., Earth
Posts: 109
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Three from DVDPlanet, three from here:

1 IMA002246 DVD : VAMPYROS LESBOS $ 10.71
1 PRD008804 DVD : 1900 (SE) $ 11.03
1 WBD031849 DVD : PRINCE OF THE CITY (SE) $ 9.76

Merchandise Total: $ 31.50
alsoknownasx is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 10:24 PM
  #98  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Anytown, U.S.A.
Posts: 2,234
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Drahksenzu
I broke down and placed one last order.

Quantity Item # Description Price Status
-------- ------------ ----------------------------------- ---------- ---------
1 PRD700074 DVD : STNG-1ST-7TH SEASONS $ 253.75 In-stock

Merchandise Total: $ 253.75
Tax: $ .00
Shipping & Processing: $ 9.95

Total for this Order: $ 263.70
Very nice!
HE Pennypacker is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 10:43 PM
  #99  
DVD & Video Game Reviewer
 
Dragon Fly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Tax-achusettes
Posts: 2,406
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I only wish Voyager would drop in price! I've filled my TNG and Original Series collections with DeepDiscounts sales. Paramount needs to give in on Voyager sometime!
Dragon Fly is offline  
Old 06-16-07, 11:58 PM
  #100  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Goldberg74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 17,787
Received 293 Likes on 185 Posts
Originally Posted by dvd-4-life
Season 4 hasn't been released.
My bad... the Walker set that I got him is Seasons 1-3 and the last season (9?).
Goldberg74 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.