DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-bargains-1/)
-   -   The Official Borders Coupon Thread - Updated Weekly (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-bargains/494811-official-borders-coupon-thread-updated-weekly.html)

WhovianZorker 12-19-07 08:21 AM


Originally Posted by sandman007
How much was Standard DVD briefcase?

$78.99 - 40% coupon = $47.39 (+ tax)

sandman007 12-19-07 08:37 AM


Originally Posted by WhovianZorker
$78.99 - 40% coupon = $47.39 (+ tax)

Thanks! The 25% off deal at WHV is still better, but only by a couple of dollars.

hiccup 12-19-07 02:58 PM

Anybody have a 30% off coupon for books or what's the best current coupon on books?

Spiral Staircase 12-19-07 03:36 PM


Originally Posted by hiccup
Anybody have a 30% off coupon for books or what's the best current coupon on books?

30% Off One Item - 12/20 & 12/21

hiccup 12-19-07 04:18 PM


Originally Posted by starecase

I love you! Thank you! I guess I'll just have to hold off one day then. Was hoping to get my thing today, but I can wait a single day for it.

FangsFirst 12-19-07 06:40 PM


Originally Posted by sandman007
Thanks! The 25% off deal at WHV is still better, but only by a couple of dollars.

Heh, and subtract one month of shipping ;)

(ok, ok, I hear they mostly fixed it, but c'mon...)

SlingshotBandit 12-27-07 11:12 PM

Anyone have new coupons?

I have $5 in Borders Bucks that I need to use by the end of this month.

wind tunnel 12-28-07 04:02 AM

The only coupon floating around for this weekend is 20% one book or CD (expires 12/30/07), with the 3-for-2 dvd deal being the only movie sale.


http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/coupon201226.htm


The bounce back coupons for next weekend (01/03-01/06) are 30% off one book or CD only, again, with the dvd sale continuing until 01/07/08.

MrE 12-28-07 08:44 AM

For 20% off list on one item, bookmark this site for a continuously updating coupon:
http://www.visitborders.com/

dx23 12-28-07 08:55 PM

Borders currently have a buy 2 get 1 free deal, where if you buy similary priced items, you can get a 33% off.

Jaosn1749 01-02-08 11:00 AM

Here's a 30% off coupon, starting 1/3:

http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/coupon300103.htm

GuessWho 01-02-08 11:14 AM


Originally Posted by Jaosn1749
Here's a 30% off coupon, starting 1/3:

http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/coupon300103.htm

Note, this is on Books and CDs, not DVD

surfingelectrod 01-03-08 02:20 PM


Originally Posted by GuessWho
Note, this is on Books and CDs, not DVD

Also, only on ONE CD releases. I tried to use it on the new Pink Floyd boxset today, but they wouldn't let me.

ProfessorEcho 01-03-08 03:04 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Buying DVDs at Borders is equivalent to wiping your ass with your money and then smelling it for entertainment.

MrE 01-03-08 03:23 PM

Thanks for sharing :crap:

dx23 01-03-08 03:43 PM


Originally Posted by ProfessorEcho
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Buying DVDs at Borders is equivalent to wiping your ass with your money and then smelling it for entertainment.

Read the forum rules before posting and threadcrapping. If you don't like shopping at Borders, that is your prerogative. This thread is for those who do shop at Borders. You don't like it, don't post.

n.phelge 01-03-08 04:23 PM

Actually, this 3-for-2 sale is good IF there are 3 titles you want that are on sale - you can stack sale prices with this promotion, but you can't with %-off coupons. One store had the Hot Fuzz 3 disc set still marked at $25, and they adjusted the price for me at the register.

FangsFirst 01-03-08 11:14 PM


Originally Posted by surfingelectrod
Also, only on ONE CD releases. I tried to use it on the new Pink Floyd boxset today, but they wouldn't let me.

Then they were wrong, just so you know...there is no provision in there, and it would say "single cd" if they meant "not boxsets."

Did they get as far as scanning the item and the coupon?

surfingelectrod 01-04-08 04:56 PM


Originally Posted by FangsFirst
Then they were wrong, just so you know...there is no provision in there, and it would say "single cd" if they meant "not boxsets."

Did they get as far as scanning the item and the coupon?

No, he had scanned the item and then looked at the coupon and told me it wouldn't work.

Whatever. It saved me from spending the money.

cdollaz 01-09-08 09:26 AM

Any 30% coupons floating around right now?

dx23 01-09-08 09:48 AM


Originally Posted by cdollaz
Any 30% coupons floating around right now?


Nope. And we aren't probably going to see any, at least for DVDs, until the buy 2 get 3rd free deal on DVD ends. There was one for books and cd floating around last week.

cdollaz 01-09-08 10:02 AM

I actually am looking for a cd coupon, but I guess I am SOL for this week.

FangsFirst 01-09-08 10:06 AM


Originally Posted by cdollaz
I actually am looking for a cd coupon, but I guess I am SOL for this week.

25% this week.

bookcase3 01-09-08 10:20 AM

Is there a link for the 25% off?

Jaosn1749 01-09-08 10:35 AM

Here it is:

http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/coupon250110.htm

FYI, all you have to do to check on the week's coupons is change the date & the amount of the coupon in the URL above. After "coupon"in the URL, it translates as 25%, and the date. Sometimes, you can change the 25 (or 20) to 30 and you'll get a 30% off, if it's offered. Not this week apparently. Sorry about last week's not being for DVD's. This week's is for "one item". No minimum.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 AM.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.