Reload this Page >

$5 off $50 Paypal coupon at B&N.com

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Old 11-28-06, 01:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Coupon N8D7V4A Details: This coupon can be redeemed once per individual with a purchase made with PayPalŪ of $50 or more of eligible products. The minimum purchase must total $50 prior to application of the standard Barnes & Noble Member discount but after any other discounts. The $50 order minimum excludes applicable sales tax, shipping and handling expenses, and purchases of Online Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, Gift-Wrapping, Barnes & Noble Memberships (including Membership renewals), bulk orders of 50 copies or more of the same title, or any products provided via Barnes & Noble BookQuest LLC (including but not limited to used books and PC & Video Games). This offer is only valid for purchases made at bn.com and its mirror sites and is not valid on purchases made in any Barnes & Noble or Barnes & Noble College retail store or from third parties accessible from our site. Except for the standard Barnes & Noble Member discount, and other percentage discounts generally available on products sold on Barnes & Noble.com, this offer may not be combined with any other coupon or any cash discount promotion.This offer is available while supplies last and is not redeemable for cash, cash equivalents or Gift Cards. Returns or cancellations which affect the minimum purchase price may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments; we reserve the right to charge your PayPal account or debit your Gift Card in the amount of such adjustments and will notify you via e-mail of such charge or debit. This offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor orders with valid methods of payment placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble.com is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. This offer expires at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time on Dec 16, 2006.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I finished placing several 25% off orders at barnesandnoble.com, I see that there is a $5 off $50 coupon that I could have used in combination with them. This is a PAYPAL coupon only. Select Paypal as your payment method when checking out. The code is N8D7V4A
Info can be found here: I think DVDtalk is doing something to my link. It isnt showing up properly after I save it. So I'll modify it and add a few spaces which you will need to remove to get it to work...
http://www.barnes and noble.com/offers/paypal/index.asp?pid=13474&z=y&cds2Pid=9481

I know I posted this in the 25% off thread as well, but that coupon ends tonight and this deal is unrelated. Granted, they should combine nicely for those people up late tonight...

Last edited by kenbenobi; 11-28-06 at 01:57 AM.
Old 11-28-06, 05:23 AM

I remember someone asking about this in the Superman thread and the response was it couldn't be stacked.
Old 11-28-06, 08:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

That sucks. I never tried. Here is another deal that MIGHT combine since there is no coupon code. It is supposed to happen automatically:

FREE TRAVELER TOTE
When you spend $75 or more*

Ideal for overnight travel or everyday use, our roomy Traveler Tote
Bag is the perfect companion for every excursion. Featuring stitched
handles, an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap and inside zippered
compartment, it's just what you need to hold all your essentials.

Now, for a limited time, you can get a FREE Traveler Tote Bag when you
spend $75 or more at bn.com. So visit us today online, where you'll
find great gifts for everyone on your list in our Holiday Gift Guide.

IT'S EASY TO GET YOUR FREE TRAVELER TOTE BAG

1. Simply add $75 worth of items you would like to purchase to your
cart.

2. Add the Traveler Tote Bag to your cart and proceed to checkout.
Click below to see the Tote Bag.
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/eb...sC0ISv0BFXa0EK

3. The cost of the tote will be deducted at checkout.

Offer ends December 11, 2006.