Circuit City Prices: May 14 - May 20, 2006

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Circuit City Prices: May 14 - May 20, 2006

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-06, 11:38 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by leeta
I picked up the X-Men (2-discs) that were packaged together. Thanks Speedy!
Great to hear!

You'll be in the proper mindset to see X-MEN 3 after you complete viewing both DVDs.
Old 05-18-06, 04:09 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
can someone help a fellow dvdtalker out and pick me up a Napoleon Dynamite Circuit City Gift Set? I can send $PayPal$ to cover the cost + shipping. I live an hour away from the nearest one and won't have a chance to get out of town this week.
Old 05-19-06, 12:56 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by speedy1961
For what it's worth Manzana, I checked my free ticket for Poseidon which is branded as Hollywood Movie Money. It DOES say that it is good for AMC theaters on the back.

Since Hollywood Movie Money seems to be doing all of these free tickets w/DVD deals, I think that you are about 95% good to go.
I just opened up the Legend of Zorro and the Da Vinci Code movie ticket which is "Hollywood Movie Money" says it's NOT good at AMC. Actually the ticket doesn't list the theaters on it, but when I went to their web site and entered the promo code it only listed Harkins Theaters in my area.

Do some Hollywood Movie Money promotions include AMC and others do not, or is it possible this ticket may be good at AMC in spite of what their web site says?
Old 05-19-06, 09:30 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Manzana
I just opened up the Legend of Zorro and the Da Vinci Code movie ticket which is "Hollywood Movie Money" says it's NOT good at AMC. Actually the ticket doesn't list the theaters on it, but when I went to their web site and entered the promo code it only listed Harkins Theaters in my area.

Do some Hollywood Movie Money promotions include AMC and others do not, or is it possible this ticket may be good at AMC in spite of what their web site says?
Maybe it's different theaters for different regions / states? Very puzzling..... I would think that uniformity would make a program such as this easier to administer.
Old 05-19-06, 10:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

must be different for different areas...it is good at the AMC theater near me
Old 05-19-06, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 212 Likes on 185 Posts
Originally Posted by Manzana

It all depends on the [AMC] cashier.

*they accept
*they accept, only after verifying it [looking on the back of it]
* they accept it (although AMC is not listed on the back] this happen to me this last time with The MI:3 ticket. I decided to give it a shot although they did not take the Transporter ticket[wasn't listed], the chick didn't even really look at it.