Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

FOX new CE(5-Star Collection's Substitute) out early @Sam's Club $11.54 (Gold Cover)

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

FOX new CE(5-Star Collection's Substitute) out early @Sam's Club $11.54 (Gold Cover)

Old 01-27-06, 09:05 PM

I just stopped by my local Sam's Club and they have put up a new sale on selected Fox titles for $11.54 each.

There are four new Fox 2-disc CE which are supposed to release on Feb. 7th in the sale.

They are the substitutes for the Out-of-Print 5-star collection with different UPC's. They all come with gold Oscar labeled slipcases (like the Universal ones).

Here are the details:

Speed (same as the 5-star)

French Connection (same)

MASH (same)

Cleopatra (the 3rd disc is dropped)

I guess BB, CC or Target may have 2 for $20 sale after these are released. But if you can't wait, you can go over to Sam's to check them out.

Other noticible titles are Garden State, Ong Bak the Tai Warrior, Because of Winn Dixie, Cheaper by the Dozen(old version, FS) etc.

Enjoy!

Last edited by dvdphilic; 01-27-06 at 09:07 PM.