DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Rent (2 Disc SE) - $15.98 @ Amazon

Old 01-25-06, 09:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Rent (2 Disc SE) - $15.98 @ Amazon

Like Wallace and Gromit, the Rent 2-disc special edition has dropped down from $19.99 to $15.98. Thought I'd give you a head's up...
Old 01-25-06, 11:32 PM

Thanks! Keep posting these, I'm taking care of all my pre-orders. I love that my brother signed up for the free 2-day shipping so I get it too.
Old 01-26-06, 12:59 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Thanks. Picked up this and W&G. Then got offered (and accepted) free 2-day shipping for 3 months. Double bonus!
Old 01-26-06, 01:24 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Forgot to take advantage of that 3-month trial so I canceled my order and re-ordered to get the two-day free shipping... I'll definitely be pre-ordering other things before that expires.

How much does it cost per year? Last I heard, I thought it was a bit steep considering I don't order often enough to make it worth while.
Old 01-26-06, 11:24 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by TheMovieman
How much does it cost per year? Last I heard, I thought it was a bit steep considering I don't order often enough to make it worth while.
$79. You can bet I'm cancelling that before I get charged. Still for 3 months, it should be a fun ride.
Old 01-26-06, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Decker
$79. You can bet I'm cancelling that before I get charged. Still for 3 months, it should be a fun ride.
just so you know, theres an option where you can say you don't want to be automatically charged when your trials ends. just check your prime shipping settings/
Old 01-26-06, 12:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by wennma01
just so you know, theres an option where you can say you don't want to be automatically charged when your trials ends. just check your prime shipping settings
I saw that as well but didn't know if I clicked that now if it would end my trial early... If not, then yeah, I'll click it now.

Edit: Re-read previous post and noticed the "you don't want to be automatically charged when your trials ends". Disregard.

Last edited by TheMovieman; 01-26-06 at 01:37 PM.