Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

DDD sale - Big Milleniumm S3 Price Drop

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-05, 09:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DDD sale - Big Milleniumm S3 Price Drop

I orderd Millennium Season 3 at the "sale" price of 33.48. Now, I notice that it would be only 18.85 after the 20% discount! Big price drop. Anyone have any experience with how Deep Discount might handle such a thing if brought to their attention? Maybe give the customer a credit or refund for the difference or have the customer repurchase and send back the orignal higher-priced purchase? thanks for any insight-
Old 11-17-05, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ninkasi
I orderd Millennium Season 3 at the "sale" price of 33.48. Now, I notice that it would be only 18.85 after the 20% discount! Big price drop. Anyone have any experience with how Deep Discount might handle such a thing if brought to their attention? Maybe give the customer a credit or refund for the difference or have the customer repurchase and send back the orignal higher-priced purchase? thanks for any insight-
I believe this has already been discussed in the main thread for the DDD Sale.
Old 11-17-05, 10:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 42 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by ninkasi
Just give them a call, and ask them to credit your card. I've done it in the past with no problem.
Old 11-17-05, 10:06 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 42 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by renaldow
I believe this has already been discussed in the main thread for the DDD Sale.
I can't believe that ninkasi didn't wade through 1,000 posts in those three threads looking for that!
What a slacker!
Old 11-17-05, 10:12 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by clappj
I can't believe that ninkasi didn't wade through 1,000 posts in those three threads looking for that!
What a slacker!
You don't have to wade through the entire thing. Just open up the thread that seems related, in this case the last one would be a good effort, do a search for what you think it would be. If it comes up, awesome, you saved yourself time. If not, I would say you are free to make a thread about it, although in this case the mods may want it in the deal thread, not sure about that... But after taking the minute or two to do that you can tell the "do a search" people that you did put forth some effort in finding the answer.
Old 11-17-05, 10:14 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
discussed in the main thread..doesn't really need a seperate of it's own..