DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Best Price on Gilmore Girls Box Sets

Old 09-17-05, 11:38 PM

Best Price on Gilmore Girls Box Sets

I was looking for the best price on these box sets and ran across a retailer that I've never heard of... Family Video. They have the best price on Gilmore Girls: Seasons 1-4 (altogether) @ $146.88. Is this a reputable site? I'd assume so since I found it via the DVD Talk Price Search.
I also found the Warner Bros. rebate deal and I assume that I could use it to get $30 back making my final price $117.87.
Anyone know of a better price (aside from the Target 5.99 deal that I so badly missed out on...)?
Old 09-18-05, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by normy22
I was looking for the best price on these box sets and ran across a retailer that I've never heard of... Family Video. They have the best price on Gilmore Girls: Seasons 1-4 (altogether) @ $146.88. Is this a reputable site? I'd assume so since I found it via the DVD Talk Price Search.
I never ordered from them before but I can tell you this: Family Video is a legitimate franchise and they have half dozen of video/game rental stores in my area and has one of the lowest rental rates in town.

Originally Posted by normy22
I also found the Warner Bros. rebate deal and I assume that I could use it to get $30 back making my final price $117.87.
Anyone know of a better price (aside from the Target 5.99 deal that I so badly missed out on...)?
I'm afraid you will not be eligible if you buy them as a bundle. The season 1-4 bundle has an UPC different from individule title's.

Last edited by dvdphilic; 09-18-05 at 01:06 AM.
Old 09-18-05, 05:15 AM

Oooh... Thanks for the heads-up on the rebate.