Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Trailer Park Boys The Complete 1st & 2nd Seasons: $4.99 (used) $9.99 (new)! US store!

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Trailer Park Boys The Complete 1st & 2nd Seasons: $4.99 (used) $9.99 (new)! US store!

Old 07-26-05, 01:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

For those who don't know, Trailer Park Boys is a fantastic TV show from Canada. If you've been wanting to check this show out for the first time, or just want to get the first set containing the first two seasons (with special features), then this is for you. Here is the website of the store that has this available:

http://www.musicforasong.com/

Now before you get too happy, you can NOT buy this online as far as I can tell. What you need to do is go on the website, and look up the actual B&M store closest to you, and call them and ask if they have it in stock. If they have it, it'll be $4.99 used, and $9.99 brand spanking new.

MusicForASong is a CD/DVD store, and offers new and used items. Most of them even have video games, and some books. I have asked them why they had these in the first place, much less for these prices, and they said that for some reason their distributor had a boatload of them, and was just trying to unload all of them.

So yeah, get Trailer Park Boys at a B&M store in the US. I hope this helps some of you out. They don't have stores in every state in the US, but they seem to have quite a few of em. If you live near Georgia, I know for fact that the Gainsville store has a few copies in...at least the last I checked.

Also, the actual B&M store might not even be called MusicForASong. That's the name of the website, and they do have actual stores called that, but they have other names they go by also. You'll see what I mean when you go to do the store locations thing.
Old 07-26-05, 09:48 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
A great set that I got from a Canadian e-tailer well over two years ago. A Great find!