DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Another One Dollar Dvd...at Dollar Deals B&M

Old 07-08-05, 01:49 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Another One Dollar Dvd...at Dollar Deals B&M

Hey guys, just stopped in at Dollar Deals today and picked up a few titles. Each title comes in a real deal keepcase with full color artwork. They had a ton of titles. All your basic Public Domain releases, but the great find for me was a Keystone Kops/Buster keaton double feature that includes

Keystone Kops Festival / Buster Keaton Festival
- Bangville Police, The (1913)
- Love, Speed and Thrills (1915)
- Her Painted Hero (1915)
- Wife and Auto Trouble (1916)
- Blacksmith, The (1922)
- Boat, The (1921)
- Paleface, The (1922)
- Daydreams (1922)

I turned it into DVDAff and to my suprise when i searched for Keystone not many titles pulled up. SO if anyone was having trouble finding these old one reelers, here is a chance to grab them for a buck.

I also picked up a sonny chiba disc. that has the bodyguard/dragon princess. They had at least another 40 disc with two features a dvd. SO if you have a dollar deals grab them up.
Old 07-08-05, 02:45 AM

Is that one of the double feature discs with green and yellow packaging and two screen caqptures side by side? I have been looking for one with a Laurel & Hardy / Fatty Arbuckle pairing Harry Gribbon is listed twice on the cover, if anyone know what stores carry these double feautre types please tell.
Old 07-08-05, 05:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by battlingbutler
Is that one of the double feature discs with green and yellow packaging and two screen caqptures side by side? I have been looking for one with a Laurel & Hardy / Fatty Arbuckle pairing Harry Gribbon is listed twice on the cover, if anyone know what stores carry these double feautre types please tell.
I think thats the same one...i picked that one up today