Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

DVDSoon brings back free shipping until 12/31/05

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

DVDSoon brings back free shipping until 12/31/05

Old 05-23-05, 11:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys,
Appreciate it. I feel alot better now. I totally forgot about there charging scheme, kinda works in my favor to be charged at time of purchase this time, If they did charge me, that would be catching them in a lie, since you are right it states they dont save the info. I guess we will see how long it takes, but I am patient, got plenty of backlogged stuff to watch. I just have been seeing alot of places not honoring misprices as much as they used to. Blockbuster being the big one, but amazon, just nixed one for me, as well (street fighter anime box goes for 80-90 bucks and they priced at 13.46....some bonehead on here ordered 50 thinking it would coast through and prolly nixed it for everyone). Sometimes its hard to tell if the prices are really marked down on purpose, or a price mistake, I recently got andromeda season 2 for 15 and mutant x season 1 for 10, and are really dropped to that, so go figure.
thanks again.
~~John