DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Season 2 & 3 of '24' at Amazon now at $42 each.

Old 05-11-05, 08:29 PM
Banned

Season 2 & 3 of '24' at Amazon now at $42 each.

Checked my Wish List at Amazon today and there was a warning message at the top that said that the price of Season [2] & 3 had dropped in price from $54.xx to $41.xx.

I recently bought Season 2, and am over half-way through it, and was trying to figure out when I could buy Season 3. Well, needless to say, I jumped on this new price.
Old 05-12-05, 02:02 AM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

While that price is indeed lower than normal, it is still pretty high for these sets. I got Season 3 at $39.99 when it was first released and I know last November on Black Friday...Season 1 was $12.99 and Season 2 was $19.99
Old 05-12-05, 05:53 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Plus it was $28 for those lucky enough to get in on the 50% fox deal. I just finished watching Season 1, but I'm going to hold off buying it until the price comes down more or until the next deal, and probably just rent it for now.
Old 05-12-05, 09:10 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

In my opinion, this is a rental. You can't really watch individual episodes so the replay value is low. If I wanted to watch the whole season again, I'll just get it from Netflix.
Old 05-12-05, 09:32 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I own all 3 seasons of 24 and for me the replay value will be high, as i plan to rewatch the complete seasons over and over and over.

AS soon as i finish rewatching all 7 seasons of buffy and 5 seasons of angel again.