Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

$3 Off Regularly Priced Movies Or Music $9.99 Or More - Suncoast, MediaPlay, SamGoody

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

$3 Off Regularly Priced Movies Or Music $9.99 Or More - Suncoast, MediaPlay, SamGoody

Old 04-18-05, 03:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I saw this on spoofee.com. You get $3 off a regular priced movie (or CD) at Suncoast, MediaPlay or Sam Goody. I know my local Suncoast is usually overpriced, but occassionally they have a good deal (like the Fanny & Alexander CC misprice). The coupon might work on used DVDs and I know my Suncoast has A TON of used DVDs.

http://content.retailperiod.com/foot...rt7TDf1XbivuFe
Old 04-18-05, 03:34 PM

thanks! i'll be sure to use this!!
Old 04-18-05, 08:52 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Hmm, I wonder if this was a deal that is just regional, or just started today.

I was at the Media Play in Saginaw, Michigan yesterday, and their deal was buy any 3 used items and get a 4th one free.

The funny thing was that if you bought 8 items, they'd take the two lowest total ones instead of charging for the 3 most expensive and then the 4th one free. So I made 2 purchases... and as a result, both purchases totaled over $50 each, so I got one "Instant Karma" $10 gift certificate for each purchase.

Last edited by MovieExchange; 04-18-05 at 08:54 PM.
Old 04-18-05, 10:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

do you need to be a VIP member to use this coupon?
Old 04-19-05, 01:39 AM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

No. The coupon was sent out by Footlocker.
Old 04-20-05, 08:53 AM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Keep in mind that Media Play has ALL Disney titles at $15.99 this week. I bought The Incredibles, Bambi, and Mary Poppins last night. Of course the Foot Locker coupon only applied to one of the discs, but still a great deal overall. If you were industrious enough you could use multiple coupons at different locations. Also got a $5 Instant Karma GC. Be sure to watch as they're ringing it up, however, as some of the Disney titles were registering at their regular price and had to be manually adjusted.