Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Complete Batman: The Animated Series $82.99 at Frys

Old 12-22-18, 11:29 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Re: Complete Batman: The Animated Series $82.99 at Frys

The limited edition is now $62.83 at Amazon. In stock December 29th. No longer available at Amazon except for 3rd parties.

Amazon Amazon

$79.99 at Best Buy and may be available for in store pick up.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/batman-...?skuId=6303729

Last edited by Classic Films; 12-23-18 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-22-18, 11:58 AM

Standard set ( 883929609710 ) is around $43 at BN, but you'll have to do a store generated ShiptoHome order with the current 20% coupon -- members can drop it 10-15% lower depending on your coupons.
Old 05-01-19, 03:20 PM

Standard set $49+ at Walmart.com -- free 2 day shipping
Some Target and Best Buy have in store so potential price match it you'd rather pick it up in person and avoid more shipping issues though most of that fiasco was with the DLX set.
Amazon PM late as usual

This is the best price since release other than the B&N 40% Off Christmas Sale
Of note -- this set is routinely missing the Digital Code sheet so expect to have to contact WB Customer service to have them give you the code to use,

For those still interested in the Deluxe Mini-pop set -- it's seems sold out most places, but Walmart inventory checker/ Brickseek is showing store stock in a few stores near me.
If anyone has Deluxe Edition Disc/Book/Cards in excellent shape that they want to sell cheap (note the cheap part) and replace it with the standard set -- let me know. I don't need the outer box, Pops nor digital code, but I seem to be one
of the few that like the Book/Slipcase and ArtCards. I just really didn't want to pay $60-70 for the set new since I was way too old to be the target audience when they were broadcast originally. I think the Digitals still sell for $25-30