Reload this Page >

Five Below Blu-Ray Deals

Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Five Below Blu-Ray Deals

Old 04-03-17, 08:41 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Five Below Blu-Ray Deals

I couldn't find a previous thread, so I'll just post it here for those who are interested. Was in a Five Below over the weekend and they had both blurays of Paranorman and The Grey for $5 a piece with plenty of copies. Paranorman had a digital code for sure and according to what I can find on The Grey, it should be with one too (just didn't expressly say it). I already have Paranorman on disc/digital or else I would have scooped that up. It's just as good as Coraline and Kubo IMHO.

Last edited by Kedrix; 04-03-17 at 02:29 PM.
Old 04-03-17, 01:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Five Below Blu-Ray Deals

I didn't know until a couple months ago that they carried Blu Rays. I swung by a couple months ago and picked up The Other Guys and also saw copies of Moneyball and a shit load of copies of 2 Fast 2 Furious. Recently they also started carrying video games, like Battleborn, and game strategy guides.
Old 04-03-17, 01:56 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 676 Likes on 452 Posts

I have one right next door to my closest Dollar Tree, so I check it out regularly. Mine has had the same DVD and BD selection for five years now.
Old 04-03-17, 02:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 806 Likes on 680 Posts

They rarely change their DVD and BD selection. I've seen like two stock changes in the past several years. They used to get in media more regularly but those days are over.

I honestly don't know how they stay in business and I say that as someone that checks them out every other month or so.

They do occasionally carry packs of Marvel comics.
Old 04-03-17, 04:27 PM
Banned

Received 376 Likes on 295 Posts

Apparently they have videogames as well. I didn't even realize there was one near me until a few days ago.
Old 04-03-17, 04:36 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 676 Likes on 452 Posts

I don't think we'd drive out of the way to a Five Below, but since it's literally right next to Best Buy and Dollar Tree it's a regular stop. We find a few stocking stuffing type gifts there each year, and school supplies. And I religiously check the video game, comic, and movie sections a couple times a month to largely no avail.
Old 04-03-17, 06:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I buy the occasional pop and some candy there. The last BRD I got was the 3 disc of Hellboy II... that was like 3 years ago. They had a crap-ton of Dark Knight Rises copies on DVD is all I remember. Like everyone else said, their stock hasn't changed much since.