DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   Barnes and Noble - 30% off DVDs and Blu-ray discs (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/638247-barnes-noble-30%25-off-dvds-blu-ray-discs.html)

laidbacklarkin 11-26-16 02:39 PM

Barnes and Noble - 30% off DVDs and Blu-ray discs

I didn't know which B&N thread to post in as there is not a sticky for this store/site, so resurrected this older thread. Right now, all DVD's/BD's are 30% off in store (items ring up 30% off sticker price automatically). There's also an exclusive 30% off BF coupon that stacks on it - the stores have this coupon at the register or you can print one from the DVD deals B&N thread. Along with your member discount of 10%, it makes for pretty good pricing. I got the following this morning - cashier was good enough to ring each separately as the 30% off coupon is supposedly a one item use:

My Fair Lady (4K restoration) - $12.09
Mr. Deeds Goes to Town (new Sony digibook release) - $8.86
Stephen King's IT - $4.96

AaronSch 11-26-16 02:57 PM

Re: B&N 40% off blu ray sale

This deal is actually worthy of a fresh, new thread...I'm heading over there in just a few!

Steve 11-26-16 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by laidbacklarkin (Post 12956180)
I didn't know which B&N thread to post in as there is not a sticky for this store/site, so resurrected this older thread. Right now, all DVD's/BD's are 30% off in store (items ring up 30% off sticker price automatically). There's also an exclusive 30% off BF coupon that stacks on it - the stores have this coupon at the register or you can print one from the DVD deals B&N thread. Along with your member discount of 10%, it makes for pretty good pricing. I got the following this morning - cashier was good enough to ring each separately as the 30% off coupon is supposedly a one item use:

My Fair Lady (4K restoration) - $12.09
Mr. Deeds Goes to Town (new Sony digibook release) - $8.86
Stephen King's IT - $4.96

Do you have to be a member to get the additional 30% BF discount?

Adam Tyner 11-26-16 03:28 PM

Re: Barnes and Noble - 30% off DVDs and Blu-ray discs

Originally Posted by laidbacklarkin (Post 12956180)
I didn't know which B&N thread to post in as there is not a sticky for this store/site, so resurrected this older thread.

New deal deserves a new thread. :)

laidbacklarkin 11-26-16 04:26 PM

Re: Barnes and Noble - 30% off DVDs and Blu-ray discs

Originally Posted by Adam Tyner (Post 12956225)
New deal deserves a new thread. :)

thank you

laidbacklarkin 11-26-16 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 12956223)
Do you have to be a member to get the additional 30% BF discount?

no. Its available to all