DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   Current DC TV Shows seasons about $12.20 @ DD after coupon (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/638225-current-dc-tv-shows-seasons-about-%2412-20-%40-dd-after-coupon.html)

Classic Films 11-24-16 06:13 AM

Current DC TV Shows seasons about $12.20 @ DD after coupon

Part of Warner Bros Promo at Deep Discount. Reminder in previous years Deep Discount frequently cancelled back ordered items after a few weeks

Flash Season 2 $13.99 Backordered
Arrow Season 4 $14.36 Backordered
Supergirl: First Season $14.30 Backordered
DC's Legends Of Tomorrow First Season $14.36 Backordered
Gotham: The Complete Second Season $14.38

Also Supernatural Season 11 $14.36 Backordered
Person Of Interest Final Season $14.74 Backordered
The Last Ship: The Complete Second Season $9.48 Backordered

Reminder Supergirl, Legends, and Persons of Interest are short seasons ( 13 to 18 episodes)

Take 15% off these prices with code GOBBLE15 Coupon expired at 12 noon Central Time 11/25.
http://www.deepdiscount.com/deep-war..._id=1787499999

Paul_SD 11-24-16 07:23 AM

Re: Current DC TV Shows seasons about $12.20 @ DD after coupon

grrrr.

Not being able to catch these every week, and having recently just finished watching S1 of Flash for the first time, I've been chomping at the bit to pick these up. It's been a very frustrating wait for the prices to drop to a reasonable level.
As soon as I saw that and Supergirl both under $20 on Amazon this morning, I pounced and was fully satisfied to get them both for $38.

An hour later I placed an order with DD for a bunch of other stuff. Never even thought to check on these again, as I just looked last night and they were both up around $40 each.

So, just ended up placing another order for them with DD. I also tossed in Legends of Tomorrow and the total for all three, using the coupon, came up $2 less than the original Amazon order.

Tried to cancel the latter, but it's entered the prep stage so it might be too late.
Even if it is though, and I have to send them back on my dime, it's still worth it if the DD order goes through. Didn't really have much interest in LoT, but at these prices why not?

Mysteryfan 11-24-16 10:09 AM

Most of these are available at best buy for 9.99 or less right now.

E Unit 11-24-16 10:24 AM

DVD, yes. The blu's are still in the $40 price range.

Thanks OP, picked up a couple of seasons.

Classic Films 11-24-16 11:35 AM

The Flash Season 2 is now back ordered.

DJariya 11-24-16 04:32 PM

I picked up Arrow season 4, Supergirl and The Flash season 2 (even though it was backordered)

Came out to $39 and change after the 15% discount and with free shipping.

Also, linked it through ****** and expect to get 3% cash back as well. (I guess that site is blacklisted from mentioning it here?)

Just to correct the OP, Supergirl's 1st season was 20 episodes.

Legends was 16 and Person of Interest's final season was 13.

Classic Films 11-28-16 05:38 PM

Even though they were listed as in stock when I ordered, The Flash Season 2 and Legends of Tomorrow 1st season have not shipped yet. I did get shipping notification for Arrow Season 4, Supergirl First Season, Supernatural Season 11, Person Of Interest Final Season, and The Last Ship: The Complete Second Season. So will see if the missing items ship or are cancelled.

NeggShmellow 12-05-16 01:40 PM

My backordered copies of The Flash Season 2 and Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 shipped today.

Thanks OP!