DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   Target 2016 Black Friday Ad (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/638020-target-2016-black-friday-ad.html)

bacigalup 11-09-16 05:57 PM

Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 
http://weeklyad.target.com/promotion...-160202&page=1

PhantomStranger 11-09-16 07:25 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 
Remember the days when Black Friday ads were closely guarded secrets before release week?

Abob Teff 11-09-16 07:37 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 
Remember when it was worth it?

laidbacklarkin 11-09-16 07:38 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 

Originally Posted by PhantomStranger (Post 12943278)
Remember the days when Black Friday ads were closely guarded secrets before release week?

Remember the days when Black Friday meant the Friday after Thanksgiving ? Now those are the two most retailer abused words in the month of November. Not a day goes by without a gazillion spam and non-spam mail sporting 'Black Friday' in the subject line.

hdnmickey 11-09-16 08:38 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 
I'll pick up Angry Birds and The Nice Guys for $6 if they are not cheaper elsewhere.

Abob Teff 11-09-16 08:53 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 

Originally Posted by laidbacklarkin (Post 12943291)
Remember the days when Black Friday meant the Friday after Thanksgiving ? Now those are the two most retailer abused words in the month of November. Not a day goes by without a gazillion spam and non-spam mail sporting 'Black Friday' in the subject line.

#BlackFridaysMatter

MLBFan24 11-09-16 09:14 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 
Damn it, the Sonos Play 1 speaker will finally go sale after I already bought it in May (for $200 and $20 Target gift card deal). I price watched that thing for two years! haha

Never seen it go sale before (besides a few dollars off on Amazon). So if anyone is on the fence about it, I would snag that deal. It's a good speaker.

SterlingBen 11-09-16 09:44 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 
$6 Hateful Eight is the only thing that caught my eye.

laidbacklarkin 11-09-16 11:06 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 

Originally Posted by SterlingBen (Post 12943391)
$6 Hateful Eight is the only thing that caught my eye.

$4 for 'Mad Max - Fury Road (2D)' is a phenomenal deal

story 11-10-16 12:10 AM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 

Originally Posted by PhantomStranger (Post 12943278)
Remember the days when Black Friday ads were closely guarded secrets before release week?


Originally Posted by Abob Teff (Post 12943290)
Remember when it was worth it?


Originally Posted by laidbacklarkin (Post 12943291)
Remember the days when Black Friday meant the Friday after Thanksgiving ? Now those are the two most retailer abused words in the month of November. Not a day goes by without a gazillion spam and non-spam mail sporting 'Black Friday' in the subject line.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/71805972.jpg

Inhumans99 11-10-16 12:49 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 
Star Trek Beyond and Finding Dory will be fun to pick up (I look forward to rewatching ST: Beyond, and have not seen Finding Dory).

mattysemo247 11-10-16 01:46 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 

Originally Posted by SterlingBen (Post 12943391)
$6 Hateful Eight is the only thing that caught my eye.

FYI, it's going to be $3.99 at Best Buy

story 11-10-16 02:31 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 

Originally Posted by Inhumans99 (Post 12943947)
Star Trek Beyond and Finding Dory will be fun to pick up (I look forward to rewatching ST: Beyond, and have not seen Finding Dory).

Ditto, ditto, and ditto.

kd5 11-11-16 05:29 AM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 

Originally Posted by bacigalup (Post 12943194)

I don't see shit for Black Friday video deals in that BF Ad. ST Beyond was $19.99 at first release...-rolleyes-

mattysemo247 11-11-16 12:25 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 

Originally Posted by kd5 (Post 12944562)
ST Beyond was $19.99 at first release...-rolleyes-

I don't get it, are you saying it should be more than 50% off when it was just released a week ago?

-BeeJay- 11-11-16 01:43 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 

Originally Posted by mattysemo247 (Post 12944984)
I don't get it, are you saying it should be more than 50% off when it was just released a week ago?

I'm pretty sure he was looking at the regular weekly ad and not the Black Friday ad.

AaronSch 11-13-16 12:54 AM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 

Originally Posted by kd5 (Post 12944562)
I don't see shit for Black Friday video deals in that BF Ad. ST Beyond was $19.99 at first release...-rolleyes-

Staying home and shopping online is probably a better strategy this year.

SterlingBen 11-13-16 03:43 PM

Re: Target 2016 Black Friday Ad
 

Originally Posted by mattysemo247 (Post 12944004)
FYI, it's going to be $3.99 at Best Buy

Saw that after posting, hopefully Amazon matches or BB ships.

Originally Posted by laidbacklarkin (Post 12943448)
$4 for 'Mad Max - Fury Road (2D)' is a phenomenal deal

No way I could go back to 2D after seeing this in 3D :eek:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.