Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Free Star Wars: The Force Awakens BluRay/DVD combo pack

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-16, 05:34 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
Re: Free Star Wars: The Force Awakens BluRay/DVD combo pack

Is this still live? None of the links are working for me up top. Giving me error messages.

edit: using just WWW instead of HTTP seemed to clear it up. thanks whoever posted that above.
Old 04-07-16, 07:01 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 289 Likes on 214 Posts

http://www.topcashback.com/walmart-deals/

Just copy the text. Don't click on the link. Paste the text into your browser.
Old 04-07-16, 07:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 329 Likes on 200 Posts

Arg, of course Amazon shipped today! Oh well, for free I am in for another as a gift or to filp.
Old 04-07-16, 10:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

Picked up my copy at the store today and the $22 is pending/outstanding on my account. Can't beat that.

I should also add that my first few site-to-store orders at Walmart a few years ago were horrible. It took forever to find someone who could help you. The last 3-4 I've done have been a completely different experience. Someone has responded quickly and it's been relatively painless.
Old 04-07-16, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 329 Likes on 200 Posts

Originally Posted by hariseldon
I actually had the opposite tonight. Normally I'm in and out of Pickup in 5 minutes though admittedly I've only done 3 or 4 total. I think I waited for 15+ minutes -- pushed he call bell 4 times (on a 5 minute reset timer -- I checked) before finally I grabbed a poor guy who was about to put a 200lb+ gun safe on a cart and move it. Good news is Walmart actually had a LE cover when I looked all over the store last night and only saw the regular covers -- maybe they were in the back somewhere, b/c they were in any of the 3 displays in the store.
Pick up in cs at the front of the store right? I would love to just swap the slip but If I get it up front it seems like it would be super sketch to take it into the store and then back out again...
Old 04-07-16, 11:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My store isn't customer service, you have to go to the back of the store to an area where nobody ever is working.

I'm not looking forward to picking it up, but for free I'll deal with it. I just hope it's there before the 22nd as estimated.
Old 04-07-16, 11:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

All the site-to-store locations that I've seen have been in the back. Not too far from the media section usually.
Old 04-08-16, 02:23 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The pick up at my store is also in the back behind the Sporting Goods.
Old 04-08-16, 07:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't realize until I got to the store that my pick up date is Thursday, April 21, 2016. I grabbed one from the shelf and brought it to the pick up area but they wouldn't process the order. They told me that I needed to wait until then to pick it up. Arggg. Manor, TX
Old 04-08-16, 07:41 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

Originally Posted by htfdwhal
I didn't realize until I got to the store that my pick up date is Thursday, April 21, 2016. I grabbed one from the shelf and brought it to the pick up area but they wouldn't process the order. They told me that I needed to wait until then to pick it up. Arggg. Manor, TX
Yeah my order has the exact same date on it. Makes no sense. Oh well, not in a huge rush to get it anyway.
Old 04-08-16, 07:55 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You can always buy one now so that you can watch it right away. When you pick up your online order, return it with the receipt from the one you just bought.
Old 04-08-16, 08:08 AM

placed order yesterday, and no indication of anything in my topcash account. Hoping it goes through.. i would hate to spend $22 on this movie!
Old 04-08-16, 08:20 AM

I just got off the phone with Walmart.com. Looks like I picked shipped to store instead of pick up today. That is why I need to wait until April 21. Hope I still get the cash back.
Old 04-08-16, 01:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The pending transaction just showed up on my account, it wasn't there earlier today. Looks like this is going to work out, even though I can't pick up until April 20th. For free, I can wait

Thanks again OP
Old 04-08-16, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cardsfan111
Picked up my copy at the store today and the $22 is pending/outstanding on my account. Can't beat that.

I should also add that my first few site-to-store orders at Walmart a few years ago were horrible. It took forever to find someone who could help you. The last 3-4 I've done have been a completely different experience. Someone has responded quickly and it's been relatively painless.
You got a notification that it was ready for pickup? My account says it won't be ready until mid April
Old 04-08-16, 02:43 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I placed two orders using the same Walmart account and TopCashback shows $44.00 outstanding.
Old 04-08-16, 02:55 PM

How long has it typically taken for the transaction to register in people's topcashback accounts?
Old 04-08-16, 03:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Imail724
You got a notification that it was ready for pickup? My account says it won't be ready until mid April
Yes. And stopped by to do so yesterday.

Not sure why the long delay for everyone.
Old 04-08-16, 03:15 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cardsfan111
Yes. And stopped by to do so yesterday.

Not sure why the long delay for everyone.
I checked about 10 local stores and none were showing pick up, they all had to be ordered. Like the other poster mentioned, even though I could go and grab one off the shelf, they wouldn't fulfill the order.

I thought that was the loophole they were trying to use to get around paying you out since it was outside their deadline, but mine is currently showing pending. I guess it could still fail and drop off since my order won't arrive in time, but if that's the case I'll just return it.
Old 04-08-16, 03:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 472 Posts

Originally Posted by BobO'Link
Well... mine shows 1 clickthrough. BUT WM is *shipping* it to the store for pickup and it won't be there for *two weeks*! Not sure I'll bother... I'll have to see if the account info at TopCashback updates over the next day or so.
Mine's now showing "Pending" so I guess all is OK. I didn't notice if "Pick up today" was a option when I placed the order but I can wait... especially for free.

I'm not a huge fan of their site-to-store process as it was originally *very* slow, but based on the last couple of times I used it they *have* sped it up somewhat. I now use it for stuff I'm either not sure of being on the shelf or for items on a special price. I *always* have trouble in the store with those items with them taking 15+ minutes to PM their own site (I go in armed with a printout just in case) - seems that they have to get a OK from the manager for that one! Any other site is "done" and out or they just take your word.
Old 04-08-16, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by mattysemo247
The pending transaction just showed up on my account, it wasn't there earlier today. Looks like this is going to work out, even though I can't pick up until April 20th. For free, I can wait

Thanks again OP
me, too! it actually works out that I will get 69 cents back, which is like getting paid 69 cents to get the movie. (which is very ironic, because walking out of the theater I said "the only way I will watch that movie again is if they pay me to see it!".. well,.......)
Old 04-08-16, 06:16 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks OP! I took a chance. I wasn't going to buy (No 3D=No Sale), but for free I'll grab one.
Old 04-08-16, 06:53 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 113 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve
me, too! it actually works out that I will get 69 cents back, which is like getting paid 69 cents to get the movie. (which is very ironic, because walking out of the theater I said "the only way I will watch that movie again is if they pay me to see it!".. well,.......)
Hahaha...Good one !!
Old 04-09-16, 06:55 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ordered a couple of days ago, but there is nothing showing anywhere for me on the cash back site? Should it show under overview or earnings? Or somewhere else altogether?
Old 04-09-16, 08:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by rwsharpjr
I ordered a couple of days ago, but there is nothing showing anywhere for me on the cash back site? Should it show under overview or earnings? Or somewhere else altogether?
Should show up under earnings. There's now a pic in the first post how it should look.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.