Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Olive Films

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-13, 09:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Olive Films

From Facebook....
Olive Films
Action! Use code BLACKOLIVE during checkout to save an additional 30% OFF our already discounted prices! www.olivefilms.com

-------------------------

The Olive site does not apply the coupon discount until after you enter all of your other payment information, so I had to manually do the 30% discount to compare prices. I found that importcds.com still beats this sale by a little bit, if you take into account shipping charges. On a $350 order importcds was about $15 cheaper ($365.58 at Olive with priority shipping, $350.57 at importcds). The next cheapest I found was DeepDiscount at $385.08 for the same order. Amazon is not even close.
Old 11-29-13, 09:36 AM

Received 4,558 Likes on 3,093 Posts
Re: Olive Films

I had 4 Olive Titles I was going to get with the DD sale, but then I saw that they were doing their own. I had hoped it would be atleast 50% off... I wish I did it yesterday with DD. Maybe DD will do another sale today because of yesterday's issues.
Old 11-29-13, 09:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was hoping for the same.... 15% off at DD would beat Olive and importcds. I tried the "TURKEY" code at DD but it was expired. There is the 10% off if you can get someone to buy something with a Facebook or Twitter share... but I did not want to try to coerce my friends into making a purchase to save ME money.

Last edited by JerryKILL; 11-29-13 at 09:46 AM.
Old 12-02-13, 02:13 PM

Received 4,558 Likes on 3,093 Posts

Save up to 50% when you receive an additional 35% OFF our already discounted prices: use code: CYBEROLIVE.