DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   $7 printable Wreck-It Ralph coupon (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/608625-%247-printable-wreck-ralph-coupon.html)

izatright 02-11-13 02:15 AM

$7 printable Wreck-It Ralph coupon

$7 off coupon for the blu-ray combo pack of Wreck-It Ralph. Like with the Peter Pan coupon from a few days back, this is a Scott Products promotion and requires a Scott Products and Disney Movie Rewards account. Check it out here.

mattysemo247 02-11-13 07:10 AM

Re: $7 printable Wreck-It Ralph coupon

Thanks, printed out 2. Now to keep an eye out for store exclusives.

JoN8282 02-11-13 10:26 AM

thanks... the amazon pre-order was only $5 coupon... looks like this one there is a good change that B&M could wind up cheaper. time to keep a look out for pricing.

soundman2 02-11-13 02:10 PM

Thanks izatright - printed out 2. It should go in great with the TRUS pre-order ( you can get $8 off if you buy any disney $19.99 - used it on Peter Pan )

Deftones 02-11-13 05:29 PM

Cool. Hopefully someone has a good price on this so I can cancel my Amazon order w/ the $5 coupon.

fan1bsb97 02-11-13 07:02 PM

What's TRUS?

Oh Toys R Us lol. Got it.

asianxcore 02-12-13 11:06 AM

Thanks OP!

Decker 02-12-13 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by soundman2 (Post 11574736)
Thanks izatright - printed out 2. It should go in great with the TRUS pre-order ( you can get $8 off if you buy any disney $19.99 - used it on Peter Pan )

I got screwed before by TRU last Fall as they charged like MSRP for the Disney combo packs (WAY more than Best Buy or Target charged for the same discs upon release), totally negating the deal. Have they stopped that nonsense now?

Obi-Wanma 02-12-13 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Decker (Post 11576469)
I got screwed before by TRU last Fall as they charged like MSRP for the Disney combo packs (WAY more than Best Buy or Target charged for the same discs upon release), totally negating the deal. Have they stopped that nonsense now?

I did the pre-order train with Cinderella, Secret of the Wings, Brave, and Finding Nemo and had no trouble. Nothing was MSRP, comperable deals to other places.

LJG765 02-12-13 08:59 PM

Thanks OP!

soundman2 02-13-13 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Decker (Post 11576469)

I have bought the last about 4-5 BD in a row and have had no problem. Most of it is programmed in the computer.

However sometimes the computer does not work very well - once you scan the pre-order card the price may jump to MRSP, or it wont let them take Pre-order price down since it says it is already on sale.IT happened to me during Peter Pan. But every single time this has happen the Manager has taken care of it by manually changing the price. She took $15 off Peter Pan sale price ( $8 +$7)

flix1 02-13-13 08:30 PM

Now I don't feel so bad about missing the Amazon coupon.

Thanks!

Artman 02-14-13 01:18 AM

How was it btw? I got a 'Dreamworks' vibe off the trailers so I wrote it off as the kind of film that may be entertaining, but doesn't really stick with you as a great/memorable film. (and repeat viewings) I'm on the edge with a purchase.

Decker 02-14-13 11:24 PM

Best video game-related movie ever made. Really gets things right. I liked it a lot.

TheBang 02-15-13 06:25 PM

Surprisingly enjoyable and touching, I thought.

Blu Soul 02-15-13 08:05 PM

thank you

masetodd 02-20-13 10:57 AM

Is this offer dead? The Scott website is still up, but I am unable to Sign Up for a new account.

izatright 02-20-13 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by masetodd (Post 11585827)
Is this offer dead? The Scott website is still up, but I am unable to Sign Up for a new account.

How so? I hit the link, pressed the "sign up" button and it took me to a data entry page. Did you get that far, only to have it fail to submit? I'm guessing it's still up considering the page is still there and the movie doesn't come out until March.

masetodd 02-20-13 07:34 PM

Hmmm - apparently, it isn't working with Firefox - when you hit the Sign Up link it gives an "OOPS" page.
But I just tried it again with Internet Explorer and it's working. Thanks.

TheBang 02-26-13 05:55 PM

Just a heads-up. The DMR coupon is usually good through Saturday of release week, but this coupon is only good through Friday. Plan appropriately.

Blu Soul 02-26-13 08:12 PM

Got this awhile ago from here, thanks

JiM T 02-27-13 12:15 PM

Well that was an insane 30 minute battle involving 2 web browsers, multiple changed terms checkboxes, forgotten passwords, etc. But I got it! Thankfully the movie is worth it!

BlueMan1 02-28-13 10:53 PM

Is this good on the 3D combo pack only?

TheBang 03-01-13 06:44 PM

The coupon says "Blu-ray Combo Pack" and has a picture of the 3D cover. However, there's nothing in any of the language of the coupon that says 3D at all, so you should probably have no problems using it for the 2-disc version.

Inhumans99 03-02-13 11:50 AM

Thanks...it was pretty painless to get the coupon. With my Target card discount and coupon, it is now worth my time to cancel my amazon order.