Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Blu-ray Bargains
Reload this Page >

$10 Rebate for Buying "Brave" or any Disney/Pixar Combo + any 2 Kellogg's cereals

Community
Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

$10 Rebate for Buying "Brave" or any Disney/Pixar Combo + any 2 Kellogg's cereals

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-12, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think this has been posted yet. You can get $10 back via rebate for buying Brave OR any Disney/Pixar Combo Pack, plus any two Kellogg's cereals 8.7oz +
You need the receipts AND PoP or UPC from the Combo Pack AND cereal, so you can't just use cereal you already have, unfortunately.
http://stage.halloween.kelloggs.com/brave-offer.html

Form details:

SAVE $10 BY MAIL WHEN YOU PURCHASE DISNEY•PIXAR BRAVE ON BLU-RAY™ COMBO PACK OR ANY
DISNEY•PIXAR COMBO PACK—PLUS—ANY TWO KELLOGG’SŪ CEREAL PRODUCTS. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
How to Get Your Rebate by Mail*
Buy: Disney•Pixar Brave on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack or any Disney•Pixar Combo Pack—PLUS—any two Kellogg’sŪ Cereal
products (8.7 oz. or Larger).
Mail Requirements:
1) Proof-of-purchase tab from your Disney•Pixar Brave on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack or any Disney•Pixar Combo Pack.
Proof-of-purchase tab is located on the back of the product packaging just above the UPC.
2) Proof-of-purchase tabs or UPCs from your two Kellogg’sŪ Cereal products (8.7 oz. or Larger).
3) Cash-register receipt from your Disney•Pixar Brave on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack or any Disney•Pixar Combo Pack
purchase imprinted with store name and dated between September 1, 2012, and December 31, 2012, with
purchase price circled (photocopies acceptable).
4) Cash-register receipt(s) from your two Kellogg’sŪ Cereal product purchase(s) imprinted with store name and dated
between September 1, 2012, and December 31, 2012, with purchase price(s) circled (photocopies acceptable).
5) This original, hand-printed, completed certificate (no photocopies allowed).
Receive: A $10 rebate by mail. Please allow 6–8 weeks for check to arrive.
Old 10-12-12, 06:04 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 450 Likes on 308 Posts
Re: $10 Rebate for Buying "Brave" or any Disney/Pixar Combo + any 2 Kellogg's cereals

Nice find, thanks for posting. We buy Kellogg's cereal all the time, so this is perfect.
Old 10-12-12, 09:35 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: $10 Rebate for Buying "Brave" or any Disney/Pixar Combo + any 2 Kellogg's cereals

Thanks for posting - this should also work for Finding Nemo that comes out on 12/4 !
Old 10-12-12, 10:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The only flaw is the proof of purchase above the upc. Sounds like an insert hack job.
Old 10-12-12, 10:27 PM

If I bought Brave or another movie from Amazon, is it eligible? I ask because it says cash register receipt and that Store receipts must emanate from same state as consumer address. It's not a big deal since I bought Ratatouille on 9/2 at Best Buy and I still have that receipt.
Old 10-13-12, 08:20 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts

Wow, I'm surprised it's actually on any Kellogg's cereal rather than having specially marked boxes with a ticket or something you have to cut out. Cool!
Old 10-13-12, 09:32 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by mitch079
If I bought Brave or another movie from Amazon, is it eligible? I ask because it says cash register receipt and that Store receipts must emanate from same state as consumer address. It's not a big deal since I bought Ratatouille on 9/2 at Best Buy and I still have that receipt.
I think most rebates have that statement on them, and I have yet to encounter a case where a Amazon, FYE, Buy.com, etc receipt/packing slip resulted in a rejection.
Old 10-13-12, 09:32 AM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,190 Likes on 4,217 Posts

Originally Posted by joltman
Wow, I'm surprised it's actually on any Kellogg's cereal rather than having specially marked boxes with a ticket or something you have to cut out. Cool!
Originally Posted by kenbenobi
I don't think this has been posted yet. You can get $10 back via rebate for buying Brave OR any Disney/Pixar Combo Pack, plus any two Kellogg's cereals 8.7oz +
You need the receipts AND PoP or UPC from the Combo Pack AND cereal, so you can't just use cereal you already have, unfortunately.
5) This original, hand-printed, completed certificate (no photocopies allowed).
Receive: A $10 rebate by mail. Please allow 6–8 weeks for check to arrive.
Old 10-13-12, 11:52 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts

Nothing you pointed out goes against what I said; all you have to do is buy two boxes of Kellogg's cereal (they don't have to be specially marked), keep your receipt and print out that rebate form and fill it out (and buy Brave and keep the receipt obviously)
Old 10-13-12, 02:13 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Looks like I already fulfilled the cereal requirement. I purchased 3 boxes of Kellogg's Raisin Bran cheap last month at Amazon. Just need to purchase Brave when it gets released next month to qualify for the rebate. Went ahead and downloaded a copy of the rebate form for later. Thanks for posting the information!
Old 10-13-12, 02:55 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts

Originally Posted by joltman
Nothing you pointed out goes against what I said; all you have to do is buy two boxes of Kellogg's cereal (they don't have to be specially marked), keep your receipt and print out that rebate form and fill it out (and buy Brave and keep the receipt obviously)
My only hesitation is that the rebate form lists this as the mailing address:

Mail to:
Monsters, Inc 3-D Kellogg’s Rebate
P.O. Box 8127
Royal Oak, MI 48068-8127

Good potential news that Monsters, Inc 3D might have a similar offer, but wary since the PO box could be different or you could get rejected for it or any other stupid reason.

I think I'll just grab a marked box to get the form.
Old 10-13-12, 09:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by izatright
The only flaw is the proof of purchase above the upc. Sounds like an insert hack job.
That's what I was wondering as well. So they want you to cut up the back of the box artwork?
Old 10-14-12, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Michael Corvin
My only hesitation is that the rebate form lists this as the mailing address:

Mail to:
Monsters, Inc 3-D Kellogg’s Rebate
P.O. Box 8127
Royal Oak, MI 48068-8127

Good potential news that Monsters, Inc 3D might have a similar offer, but wary since the PO box could be different or you could get rejected for it or any other stupid reason.

I think I'll just grab a marked box to get the form.
Hmm, I hadn't noticed that. Looks like Kellogg's made a mistake. Plenty of time for them to correct the form, before Brave comes out. That would be nice if Monster's Inc also has a rebate...
Old 10-14-12, 12:19 AM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Perhaps the target exclusive digibook will have a piece of paper with a proof of purchase on it to send in. Often the Digibooks have the proof on a seperate paper.
Old 11-22-12, 10:31 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Thought I would give this thread a bump since there are a lot of deals going on for Brave. Just got my copy today from Walmart. I guess this will work for either blu-ray version?
Old 11-23-12, 01:29 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Yeah, pretty much any Disney or Pixar combo pack that contains a Blu-ray and DVD.
Old 11-23-12, 09:03 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 133 Likes on 107 Posts

Thanks.. I had forgotten all about this offer...
Old 11-23-12, 10:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by b2net
Thanks.. I had forgotten all about this offer...
Me too, and I'm the OP!!!
Old 11-29-12, 04:04 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

The Brave combo has 2 proofs of purchase, but the form doesn't specify if they want the A tab or the B. Should I assume that either will work or are people sending both to be safe?
Old 11-29-12, 04:20 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

^
Since the rebate form only asked for one from the Brave combo I sent in only the A proof along with 2 from the cereal boxes.
Old 11-29-12, 08:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Either one will work.
Old 11-30-12, 06:52 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

Looks like my local Safeway has 2 boxes for $5 right now, and there's a $1 manufacturer coupon on their site, so I head out tomorrow to get some.
Old 12-01-12, 06:09 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Target got a decent deal on cereal. Ends today (b4g1).
Old 12-01-12, 11:44 PM

When they say Disney/Pixar Combo Pack, was wondering if titles like Tinkerbell Secret of the Wings or Cinderella would qualify? Not clear if they mean "Disney or Pixar" combo packs or basically only Pixar combo packs qualify.
Old 12-03-12, 06:20 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Hm, now that I look at it closer, I think it means only Disney/Pixar or Disney•Pixar combo packs, like Finding Nemo, Brave, Wall-E, Cars, etc. Not Disney titles.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.