DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   $5 OFF Lion King Blu Ray Coupon w/ Subway Kids Meal (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/593890-%245-off-lion-king-blu-ray-coupon-w-subway-kids-meal.html)

dvdbossman 08-23-11 04:57 PM

$5 OFF Lion King Blu Ray Coupon w/ Subway Kids Meal

i would post the url, but i dont have enough posts

tbender 08-23-11 05:16 PM

Re: $5 OFF Lion King Blu Ray Coupon w/ Subway Kids Meal

Lion King Subway Promo

tbender 08-23-11 05:18 PM

Not sure if it's a typo, but the expiration date on the picture of the coupon is January 31, 2013.. I'm sure there would definitely be a good deal on TLK by that time.

larrythefatcat 08-26-11 09:09 AM

I might try to use this coupon with the DMR coupon (there had better be one) but I'm guessing it'll be a no-go.

I'm also hoping for a bundle deal on TLK and BatB 3D combos, but I might not want to hold my breath for either considering the apparent lack of a Nightmare Before Christmas 3D coupon... this makes me sad, observe: :(

Obi-Wanma 08-26-11 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by larrythefatcat (Post 10902113)
I might try to use this coupon with the DMR coupon (there had better be one) but I'm guessing it'll be a no-go.

You could probably get away with it at Toys R Us, considering peoples past sucessess using multiple DMR coupons there, but considering their recent track record, I don't know Toys R Us will even have a price that will make it worth trying.

b2net 09-25-11 05:19 PM

Wholly Guacamole is also running a $5 rebate.

http://eatwholly.com/the-lion-king

zekeburger1979 09-27-11 08:22 PM

I work at Subway and we got an extra pack of the coupons in the kid's meal bag box. If anyone wants one, send me a PM and I'll mail it to you. First 8 to contact me get the coupon.

Steve S. 09-28-11 05:45 AM

Zekeburger, would love a coupon but didn't see the PM button (too few posts perhaps?), sent you an email if that's OK. Thanks again.

lilmotto 09-28-11 08:53 PM

Zekeburger. I sent a message last night never got a response. Wondering if you still have any available.

zekeburger1979 09-28-11 09:38 PM

Sorry about that guys. My Internet was down all day and this is the first chance I've had to check messages. Since I got a couple of e-mails in addition to PM's, I went by time stamp to determine who gets a coupon. If you sent me an e-mail or PM, check your messages for the good news or bad news.

I work this weekend, Monday and Tuesday, so if I come across any more coupons, I'll let you guys know. The three people who PM'ed me too late will get first dibs on any extra I find this weekend.

b2net 09-29-11 10:37 AM

Wonder which retailer will allow this in addition to the disney coupon. I know TRU,used to allow 2 coupons. Use both of those & the wholly guacamole rebate for $15 off.

COACH2369 09-29-11 01:15 PM

I just stopped by a local Subway inside a Wal-Mart and asked them if they still had any of the Lion King coupons left. The guy said "sure, would you like one?".... I gladly took it and still grabbed a sandwich for lunch.

Might be worth a shot to just ask for one and see what happens..

b2net 09-29-11 05:01 PM

but you get such a cute bag with your meal..lol

lilmotto 09-29-11 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by b2net (Post 10943757)
Wonder which retailer will allow this in addition to the disney coupon. I know TRU,used to allow 2 coupons. Use both of those & the wholly guacamole rebate for $15 off.

I don't think that most would take both. Worth a shot though!

AmityBoatTours 09-30-11 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by b2net (Post 10943757)

You do realize ppl abusing the coupons by double stacking or in other ways at retailers that would allow it is why disney dropped the coupon values down to 5.00 instead of 8 and 10. right?
This is why the Amazon pre order coupons for the animated disney titles has still stayed in the 8-10 dollar range for the most part.

starman9000 10-06-11 04:22 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but on boxes of Cars Fruit Snacks there is a coupon for $5 off Combo Packs or DVDs of TLK, Pirates of the Carribean OST, Cars 2, Spooky Buddies and Winnie the Pooh. Expires 10/31/2012!