Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Blu-ray Bargains
Reload this Page >

Amazon Coupon: $7 off Winnie the Pooh (Three-Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy

Community
Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Amazon Coupon: $7 off Winnie the Pooh (Three-Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-11, 11:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Amazon has a $7 off coupon up for Winnie the Pooh (Three-Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Make sure you're logged in to see the coupon. NY residents probably won't be able to see the coupon.
Old 08-05-11, 11:37 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: Amazon Coupon: $7 off Winnie the Pooh (Three-Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD / Digital

Awesome, thanks!
Old 08-05-11, 12:31 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Amazon Coupon: $7 off Winnie the Pooh (Three-Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD / Digital

Originally Posted by tbender
NY residents probably won't be able to see the coupon.
That is unfortunately true......................................
Old 08-05-11, 03:20 PM

44.99 list price for a 62 minute movie?!
This price hopefully is a mistake. I will preorder for 23.99 for now and will be happy to cancel it . I am not paying more than 14.99 for this movie.

Thank you op for the coupon
Old 08-05-11, 03:35 PM

Thanks OP!
Old 08-05-11, 05:59 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by indianajmb
44.99 list price for a 62 minute movie?!
This price hopefully is a mistake. I will preorder for 23.99 for now and will be happy to cancel it . I am not paying more than 14.99 for this movie.

Thank you op for the coupon
True...they should hopefully add some bonus features on there to beef it up, starting with the Loch Ness monster cartoon they showed in the theatre before the movie...
Old 08-05-11, 08:50 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I've been noticing most preorders are absurdly MSRP'ed. Thor for $45? Kung Fu Panda 2 for $50? Combo pack or not, they will never get paid that much! As for Winnie The Pooh, if it was well done, and I didn't see it to say one way or the other, 62 minutes would be fine with me. I hope it's good because I don't mind supporting traditional animation.
Old 08-05-11, 11:13 PM

thanks op... yet another disney coupon pre-order and price drop wait out... thanks amazon for keeping it fun!
Old 08-06-11, 06:45 AM

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts

Anyone know how long these coupons usually last? I want to wait a couple days and see if it comes up in my goldbox.
Old 08-06-11, 02:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by joltman
Anyone know how long these coupons usually last? I want to wait a couple days and see if it comes up in my goldbox.
usually a week or less. However i would order it now, and if it pops up in goldbox cancel your order and the coupon will be available for you again on the item page as long as its still in the period where the coupon is live.
Old 08-06-11, 02:20 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by izatright
I've been noticing most preorders are absurdly MSRP'ed. Thor for $45? Kung Fu Panda 2 for $50? Combo pack or not, they will never get paid that much! As for Winnie The Pooh, if it was well done, and I didn't see it to say one way or the other, 62 minutes would be fine with me. I hope it's good because I don't mind supporting traditional animation.
Its a great movie, beautifully animated and the story is very much in the tradition of the manny adventures of winnie the pooh. And soo much better than the recent pooh theatrical movies put out by the televison animation dept back in the 90s and 00's
No one should let the 62 min running time scare them off,as not being worth it.
some of disneys best classic animated features were in the 60 to 70 min time frame. An

I think Disney did this movie and hand drawn animation in general a great disservice by releasing this head to head against Harry Potter. As it was obvious to any one that it would never open even moderatly well against that blockbuster.
They should have opened in the holiday season or even spring, but middle of summer same day as the final potter screams of Disney execs saying
"Here lets dump this on the same day harry potter opens,where it will bomb.
We will write it off as a loss and use that as an excuse to finally ditch hand drawn animation once and for all and just stick to CG which is what our marketing dept has determined what people really want to see."
Old 08-06-11, 02:27 PM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

I saw this at the theater for 10 dollars each. I thought it was animated with great beauty, but I wish I had waited for rental. I didn't think it merited that much money. It was a bit short and the story was just good. The short cartoon before the main feature that played at the theatre was not as good as hoped.
Old 08-06-11, 03:00 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi's Avatar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by izatright
Remember Spider-Man 3? That was $75.
Old 08-07-11, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by AmityBoatTours
usually a week or less. However i would order it now, and if it pops up in goldbox cancel your order and the coupon will be available for you again on the item page as long as its still in the period where the coupon is live.
I've never had an item I already have on order show up in my goldbox.

I just realized, I could just order it with my wife's account and hope for it to show up on my goldbox.
Old 08-08-11, 01:42 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by joltman
I've never had an item I already have on order show up in my goldbox.

I just realized, I could just order it with my wife's account and hope for it to show up on my goldbox.
I have on many occasions.
Old 08-08-11, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by AmityBoatTours
I have on many occasions.
Well then I guess Amazon just likes you better :P