Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

WB insider rewards

Old 06-22-11, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Site is terrible

The site has major bugs. I redeemed over 4684 points today from all the Warner titles I own and when I decide to Checkout I get a weird window error. I was redeeming two titles one of 2500 and the other of 1500 points, 4000 in total. Now I am left with 684 and Im TRYING to find the Checkout page so I can still redeem the titles and Im not finding it. Did I basically loose my opportunity? That's so wrong. After I dedicate the time to add all those amount of points I am suddenly reduced to 684 and I cant find a way to redeem my two titles. Also am trying to find a list of all the titles that I have redeemed so WB has proof in case they need it.

P.S I am also contacting WB and the email gets stuck on "Please wait" and doesn't really send it.

Someone please help. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Last edited by Bluray.comBMD; 06-22-11 at 09:27 PM.
Old 06-23-11, 01:15 AM

Re: WB insider rewards

Since am new to this process can someone whose used WB Insiders please help out. I cant find the Checkout process page and it appears my points have been lowered. I never got a confirmation page or anything.
Old 08-29-11, 06:03 PM

You can upload pictures of your movie stubs (a la Disney's Movie Rewards) -- you can do 4 stubs per film (and earn up to 300 points each!). You can upload stubs for Green Lantern, Horrible Bosses, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Crazy, Stupid, Love and Final Destination 5. I imagine WB will allow stubs for Contagion and Dolphin Tale 3D once they come out.

Additionally, WB's added Big Bang Theory S2 and Two and a Half Men S4 to their Points Catalogue. BBT2 was 2,500 points but they upped it to 3,500 points. TaaHM is 2,500 pts.
Old 08-30-11, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by mcjw_serenity
You can upload pictures of your movie stubs (a la Disney's Movie Rewards) -- you can do 4 stubs per film (and earn up to 300 points each!). You can upload stubs for Green Lantern, Horrible Bosses, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Crazy, Stupid, Love and Final Destination 5. I imagine WB will allow stubs for Contagion and Dolphin Tale 3D once they come out.

Additionally, WB's added Big Bang Theory S2 and Two and a Half Men S4 to their Points Catalogue. BBT2 was 2,500 points but they upped it to 3,500 points. TaaHM is 2,500 pts.
IIRC Big Bang Theory S2 and 2.5 Men have been in the DVD section for a while now...

EDIT: Looks like they've finally added some new Titles!

For Bluray:
Austin Powers: Goldmember 1500pts
Batman Forever 1500
Get Smart 1500
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past 1500
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation 1500
The Mask 1500
The Wedding Singer 1500
Yogi Bear 1500

DVD (these are the ones that I noticed, there are probably others that I'm not noticing)

Red Riding Hood 1500
Sucker Punch 1500
Unknown 1500

Last edited by Hiro0015; 08-31-11 at 02:46 PM.
Old 02-14-12, 01:32 PM

Does anyone have a phone number for the Insider Rewards CS? I redeemed 2500 points for Polar Express 3D BD 3 weeks ago and still have not received any kind of coupon code. I have tried their contact form, but I get no response.
Old 02-14-12, 08:56 PM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Did you check on the site in your account under coupons. They aren't emailing them anymore.
Old 02-17-12, 10:56 AM

I'm not sure what WB insider rewards are, but I think you get points for entering codes off movies with digital copies? My digital copies are probably all expired.

Besides, I'm pretty unhappy at WBShop.com, as usual. This time they sent me a 20% off coupon with big letters saying it works on anything. So I wasted time trying to order some BDs I wanted and assumed would have a 20% discount only to find the unique coupon code wouldn't work. I then go back to the email, see a tiny asterisk, dig into the fine print at the end and see as usual it has so many exclusions (like sale items) it's worthless. So I aborted their order and unsubscribed from their emails. In the 5 or so orders I placed with them in my lifetime, I think 3 out of 5 were canceled and the other 2 I couldn't use coupons. So why get spammed by their email when their coupons are worthless, just like BB's "markdowns taken from regular prices" coupons. So while I was vaguely interested in WB insider rewards, I'm not any more unless it's run a lot better than WBShop which I doubt.
Old 02-17-12, 11:55 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Manzana
I'm not sure what WB insider rewards are, but I think you get points for entering codes off movies with digital copies? My digital copies are probably all expired.

Besides, I'm pretty unhappy at WBShop.com, as usual. This time they sent me a 20% off coupon with big letters saying it works on anything. So I wasted time trying to order some BDs I wanted and assumed would have a 20% discount only to find the unique coupon code wouldn't work.
Although the digital copies do expire, the rewards site still accepts the codes. It is probably worth the effort to enter the codes there. To get the lowest level BD for free, it takes 15 codes, which although isn't fantastic, free is free. You also earn points from wbshop orders, so you could do it in less than 15 codes...

As for coupons, WB in the past has had times when you could stack 2-3 codes at once, which made for some AWESOME deals. Granted, it's been at least a year since the last time. Their deals in the past year have been luke-warm, except for the semi-recent 5 for $45 archive deal.
Old 02-18-12, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by kyle
Does anyone have a phone number for the Insider Rewards CS? I redeemed 2500 points for Polar Express 3D BD 3 weeks ago and still have not received any kind of coupon code. I have tried their contact form, but I get no response.
I had the same problem you did. The "coupon" I received only gave free shipping, though.

The form is useless. Send an email to "[email protected]" to get any kind of support. That's what I had to do to get my points back.
Old 02-19-12, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by nascar2010
I had the same problem you did. The "coupon" I received only gave free shipping, though.

The form is useless. Send an email to "[email protected]" to get any kind of support. That's what I had to do to get my points back.
Yeah, I finally reached them via DM on twitter, but they only refunded my points--since the film I tried to order is no longer on the site. They supposedly sent me an email but I gave them 3 email addresses to send to and didn't get anything.

Hopefully the 3D BDs will return to WB Shop and thus the WB Insider Rewards.
Old 02-21-12, 06:17 PM
g

There is a multipage thread on the blu-ray forum where it was discovered, you can get one of the better sets like the Willy Wonka BD set or the Star Wars clone wars season 1 digibook or other better items by redeeming 1500 points for casablanca BD on the warner insider site. The code can be used on many of the better items because they are out of stock on casablanca on the wbshop site.
I got wonka site and clone war set for 1500 points each.
Old 02-21-12, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by g
There is a multipage thread on the blu-ray forum where it was discovered, you can get one of the better sets like the Willy Wonka BD set or the Star Wars clone wars season 1 digibook or other better items by redeeming 1500 points for casablanca BD on the warner insider site. The code can be used on many of the better items because they are out of stock on casablanca on the wbshop site.
I got wonka site and clone war set for 1500 points each.
Which site/forum is this in? How long does it take to get your coupon? With my luck I'd get stuck with the Casablanca BD!
Old 02-21-12, 07:02 PM
g

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=192632&page=3

You get the coupon immediately in your account under coupons. I'm not mentioning certain less ethical aspects from this thread here as they don't meet my ethical standards. It is impossible to get Casablanca as it is oop..
But I am happy to get a better set for 1500 points rather than 3500 points.

Last edited by g; 02-21-12 at 07:08 PM.
Old 02-21-12, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by g
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=192632&page=3

You get the coupon immediately in your account under coupons. I'm not mentioning certain less ethical aspects from this thread here as they don't meet my ethical standards. It is impossible to get Casablanca as it is oop..
But I am happy to get a better set for 1500 points rather than 3500 points.
Thanks, (ethics aside), now I can get the Wonka set with this, trade in to amazon and use the credit to get the Polar Express 3D BD I originally tried to order with my points before they messed things up.
Old 02-23-12, 03:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I went ahead and got the Wonka set. Also, looks like if you click on the survey link in that blu-ray.com thread and refresh it, it keeps on giving you 50 points each time. Just throwing that out there.
Old 02-23-12, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by KillerCannibal
I went ahead and got the Wonka set. Also, looks like if you click on the survey link in that blu-ray.com thread and refresh it, it keeps on giving you 50 points each time. Just throwing that out there.
Is this actually working for anyone? I don't get any link for a survey at all, just the "Thank You." When I go to "Activities," there's nothing listed there.
Old 02-23-12, 11:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

No, I think it's dead. Was working this morning though...
Old 02-23-12, 11:31 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 208 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
No, I think it's dead. Was working this morning though...
It's dead, Jim. Somebody in the Warner IT shop must have noticed thousands of people banging away at it like rats pressing a bar for food pellets.
Old 02-24-12, 10:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Gobear
It's dead, Jim. Somebody in the Warner IT shop must have noticed thousands of people banging away at it like rats pressing a bar for food pellets.

Thanks for picking up my morning.
Old 02-24-12, 07:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I'm shocked beyond belief, but my order shipped. I had 200 points, and clicked the survey link to get another 1300 points. And it actually shipped! Amazing. WBshop comes through again...
Old 02-24-12, 08:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Gobear
Originally Posted by kenbenobi
I'm shocked beyond belief, but my order shipped. I had 200 points, and clicked the survey link to get another 1300 points. And it actually shipped! Amazing. WBshop comes through again...
Mine too, all but 1 item has shipped. I hate to admit it but I'm one of the rats. If I hadn't done it, then I would've missed out since it looks like alot of others were doing it. This deal makes up for the shitty packaging WBShop has been using lately.
Old 02-24-12, 08:23 PM

10 of the 11 freebies that I ordered have shipped, supposedly.

TLK
Old 02-24-12, 08:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by The Lizard King
10 of the 11 freebies that I ordered have shipped, supposedly.

TLK
I ordered 1 more than you did I'm waiting on Star Wars - The Clone Wars S1.
Spoiler:
My 4 Harry Potter's Ultimate sets, Christmas Vacation, Willy Wonka, North By Northwest, Gone With The Wind, Best of BluRay Volume Two (Last Samurai/Phantom of the Opera/Unforgiven/The Fugitive), Volume Three (Blazing Saddles/The Departed/GoodFellas/Superman) (I only had a couple of these in those 2 sets) , and Turtles DVD have all shipped.
Old 02-24-12, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by bigjim25
I ordered 1 more than you did I'm waiting on Star Wars - The Clone Wars S1.
Spoiler:
My 4 Harry Potter's Ultimate sets, Christmas Vacation, Willy Wonka, North By Northwest, Gone With The Wind, Best of BluRay Volume Two (Last Samurai/Phantom of the Opera/Unforgiven/The Fugitive), Volume Three (Blazing Saddles/The Departed/GoodFellas/Superman) (I only had a couple of these in those 2 sets) , and Turtles DVD have all shipped.
I'm waiting for the same title.

TLK
Old 02-24-12, 11:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Holy crap, you guys clicked the survey link a TON!

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.