Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Blu-ray Bargains
Reload this Page >

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on Blu-ray, DVD or Blu-ray/DVD - $8 Coupon @ Redplum.com

Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on Blu-ray, DVD or Blu-ray/DVD - $8 Coupon @ Redplum.com

Old 12-17-10, 06:10 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 12-17-10, 10:52 AM

Re: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on Blu-ray, DVD or Blu-ray/DVD - $8 Coupon @ Redplum.c

Cool! Where are the cheapest places to use this coupon?
Old 12-17-10, 05:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on Blu-ray, DVD or Blu-ray/DVD - $8 Coupon @ Redplum.c

Walmart, I think. But you can get the same price on Amazon.com. If you have prime, that's the way to go. I think.
Old 12-17-10, 05:29 PM

I missed $16 coupon back then.
Old 01-15-11, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by SPRBD
Cool! Where are the cheapest places to use this coupon?
This past week (it expires tonight), Target priced the 2-disc edition at $19.99 (as well as the Blu-ray combo disc), which the coupon handily takes down to $11.99. Very good deal.
Old 01-15-11, 09:55 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 133 Likes on 107 Posts

It was even better for the brief time it was on sale for $10 at Target

Target.com Eclipse BluRay/DVD Combo $10

On Target.com you could use code TGTWGT08 (same as this Redplum coupon) it became $2 + Ship + Tax (about $5).
Old 01-16-11, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by b2net

On Target.com you could use code TGTWGT08 (same as this Redplum coupon) it became $2 + Ship + Tax (about $5).
I'm not interested in a dual-sided combo disc. For one, the DVD side only has the commentaries -- and I don't have a Blu-ray player yet.

For me, the 2-disc DVD set was the way to go. Better cover art, and good extras.
Old 01-16-11, 01:26 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

It's been out of stock for like 3 weeks now so that probably won't help anyone in the thread :P
Old 01-16-11, 01:38 AM

Received 93 Likes on 59 Posts

It may not help, but it hasn't been out of stock for three weeks. I ordered it from Target.com for $5 last Sunday.
Old 01-16-11, 02:14 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by mcjw_serenity
I'm not interested in a dual-sided combo disc. For one, the DVD side only has the commentaries -- and I don't have a Blu-ray player yet.

For me, the 2-disc DVD set was the way to go. Better cover art, and good extras.
uh then why are you posting on a bluray forum then. ?
Old 01-16-11, 07:20 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 133 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdragon

It's been out of stock for like 3 weeks now so that probably won't help anyone in the thread :P
Many of us ordered on Sunday and received by Friday... I guess it was just a small window of opportunity...
Old 01-16-11, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by AmityBoatTours
uh then why are you posting on a bluray forum then. ?
The coupon is for either DVD edition or Blu-ray, so there you go. I made a thread about it in the regular DVD bargain forum, but someone already beat me there.
Old 01-16-11, 01:43 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by mcjw_serenity
The coupon is for either DVD edition or Blu-ray, so there you go. I made a thread about it in the regular DVD bargain forum, but someone already beat me there.
I think he means, why aren't you posting about it in the blu-ray forum since there's a bargain thread about this in the DVD forum