Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

MORE Amazon Movies & TV Lightning Deals: Dec. 13-17

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-10, 10:47 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,300 Likes on 944 Posts
Re: MORE Amazon Movies & TV Lightning Deals: Dec. 13-17

Originally Posted by drq2
Do you have or know where I can see a picture of the whole thing? I pasted on it for the Watchmen and Batpod (what was I thinking on that one?).
Okay, I don't get what or why you need that. You asked where to find the number and I showed a photo of where the number is located. It's the front of the frame, lower left. This is a pic I took of my frame. It's not cropped, that's the whole picture.
Old 12-19-10, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TomOpus
Okay, I don't get what or why you need that. You asked where to find the number and I showed a photo of where the number is located. It's the front of the frame, lower left. This is a pic I took of my frame. It's not cropped, that's the whole picture.
Sorry somewhere along the line posts got mixed up on the number. Someone had thought it was the Watchmen and I have the watchmen. That is why I had asked where it the number on it. In turn it was Alice that is number.

What I was asking is if you have a picture of the item or where to find it? I went to Amazon.com (before asking) and it shows a very little unclear picture of it. I know its to late to order it. Just wondering what it looks like.
Old 12-19-10, 04:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,300 Likes on 944 Posts

Okay, I was confused since I thought you had bought Alice and wanted to know where the number was located. Now I get it.

Did you click on the picture of the framed set? It will make it's own window and you click it AGAIN and it blows the photo up. Then you move your mouse around to view all the details. I could take a pic of the whole thing but the photo on Amazon is pretty good.
Old 12-19-10, 09:42 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 362 Likes on 214 Posts

My order of the Watchmen Nite Owl Ship, the Alice in Wonderland Film Cell Photo Frame, & another order I placed on the 17th all shipped out this afternoon by UPS. I guess everything should arrive on Tuesday.
Old 12-20-10, 03:23 PM

I ordered the Alice in Wonderland Film Cell and Watchmen Nite Owl in the hopes of reselling them to offset some of my other spending the last few weeks. Instead of dealing with the hassle of listing them on ebay or Amazon, I will let someone here have them for the lightning deal price (19.99 for Alice, 14.99 for Watchmen) plus shipping, just to recover my initial costs. First come, first served. PM me and we'll work out the details. I will edit this post when they have been claimed.

Mods, if this should be in the Exchange forum, I understand if it needs to be moved. I just thought that people that might be interested in these might not check there.

EDIT: That was quick, both have been claimed

Last edited by idvd420; 12-20-10 at 03:37 PM.
Old 12-20-10, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by idvd420
I ordered the Alice in Wonderland Film Cell and Watchmen Nite Owl in the hopes of reselling them to offset some of my other spending the last few weeks. Instead of dealing with the hassle of listing them on ebay or Amazon, I will let someone here have them for the lightning deal price (19.99 for Alice, 14.99 for Watchmen) plus shipping, just to recover my initial costs. First come, first served. PM me and we'll work out the details. I will edit this post when they have been claimed.

Mods, if this should be in the Exchange forum, I understand if it needs to be moved. I just thought that people that might be interested in these might not check there.
Hi, just PM you. If its not taken I would be more then happy to buy it from you at cost and shipping... I would like to buy them both from you.

Last edited by drq2; 12-20-10 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-21-10, 09:58 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got my order of the Watchmen Nite Owl Ship. It's very nice and well worth the $15 but I can't imagine anyone paying the $119 list (or even the current $90) price tag for it.
Old 12-21-10, 12:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 309 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by Pizza
I got my order of the Watchmen Nite Owl Ship. It's very nice and well worth the $15 but I can't imagine anyone paying the $119 list (or even the current $90) price tag for it.
I agree with you 100%. I would likely cap out on this for around 40 bucks if that. I paid 100 bucks for my Cloverfield monster and he could eat this ship.
Old 12-21-10, 12:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got mine yesterday as well, and think it is a super bargain for 15 bucks. I am pleased... I sold my BB exclusive head and only got 10 bucks for it. Very disappointing...