Reload this Page >

Iron Man 2 combo pack $14.99 at Best Buy

Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Iron Man 2 combo pack $14.99 at Best Buy

Old 10-05-10, 11:04 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Iron Man 2 combo pack $14.99 at Best Buy

Did in-store pickup for this and they had the dvd waiting for me. I told him I ordered the blu-ray combo pack, so he went out to get it for me on the floor. He was about to let me leave when he noticed the SKU was different on my order than what was listed on the combo pack. He took all my paperwork to his manager, they did some research and he said they had a solution. They returned the dvd, put it on a gc, then repurchased the blu-ray at a promotional rate with the gc and handed it to me. I left with the blu-ray combo for $14.99.
Old 10-05-10, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by nickdawgy
I like how you thought we shouldn't see the store location and blacked it out, but were more than okay with leaving your name for all to see.

Anyhow, I got mine for $19.99 at Amazon with no tax, so congrats on saving a few dollars.

my name i dont care. Im not listed on anything ...

The store is what i dont want to get bombarded ...
Old 10-06-10, 12:46 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

My email that your order is ready for pickup listed the DVD so I didn't even go to the store. Called Best Buy to cancel and rep offered me a $5 digital coupon without me even asking. Cancelled DVD order and reordered BR/DVD combo pack and used coupon for instore pickup. $14.99
Old 10-06-10, 02:10 AM

Picked mine up today. They had the dvd waiting, I did the 'ohh but I ordered blu-ray' cashier called manager and he looks at it for 2 seconds and said refund this one and give her the blu at 14.99 then walked away.

Im happy!
Old 10-06-10, 01:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I showed up to pick up my in-store order, they had pulled both the DVD and Blu-ray and asked me which one I wanted. The CSR had to do a quick override when I picked the Blu one. She didn't seem fazed. Thanks OP!
Old 10-10-10, 12:20 AM

got mine for $16.44 after tax in hollywood. they had to do a price adjustment, but honored the email receipt that showed that it was for the 3-disc bluray set.
Old 10-10-10, 12:58 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by SLOmade
got mine for $16.44 after tax in hollywood. they had to do a price adjustment, but honored the email receipt that showed that it was for the 3-disc bluray set.
If you are in Orange county why drive that far out of the way to west hollywood to pick this up. surely the amount of money that you spent on gas to drive their was more than the 5 bucks you saved off the correcct 19.99 price.
Old 10-10-10, 09:11 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by AmityBoatTours
If you are in Orange county why drive that far out of the way to west hollywood to pick this up. surely the amount of money that you spent on gas to drive their was more than the 5 bucks you saved off the correcct 19.99 price.
Maybe he/she works there? Maybe got family/friends there? Maybe had some other errands there? Maybe he/she had tried and got shot down at their local store? Lots of possibilities.