Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Blu-ray Bargains
Reload this Page >

Amazon DotD: Alice in Wonderland DVD/Blu-ray/Combo Pack/Exclusive - Save up to 67%!

Community
Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Amazon DotD: Alice in Wonderland DVD/Blu-ray/Combo Pack/Exclusive - Save up to 67%!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-10, 02:22 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Amazon Deal of the Day - Alice in Wonderland - Save up to 67%!

Alice in Wonderland (2010) - $9.99

Alice in Wonderland (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) (2010) - $14.99

Alice in Wonderland [Blu-ray] (2010)
- $13.39

Alice in Wonderland (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo w/Digital Copy + Film Cell Photo Frame) (Amazon.com Exclusive) - $39.99

BEST VALUE
Buy 2 on select Blu-ray Combo Packs and save $10
  • Step 1- Review the titles in List 1 and List 2.
  • Step 2- Select the boxes in List 3 by the two or more titles you've chosen from List 1 and List 2 and then click "Add to Cart."
  • Step 3- Enter promotional code "DISNEYHZ" at checkout.

Last edited by iNCREDiPiNOY; 09-23-10 at 03:06 AM.
Old 09-23-10, 05:59 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Amazon DotD: Alice in Wonderland DVD/Blu-ray/Combo Pack/Exclusive - Save up to 67

Thanks!

I got Beauty and the Beast and Alice in Wonderland blurays for $30 total. I'm sure a better deal will come around eventually but I'm happy with that price.
Old 09-23-10, 06:09 AM

Received 93 Likes on 59 Posts
Re: Amazon DotD: Alice in Wonderland DVD/Blu-ray/Combo Pack/Exclusive - Save up to 67

Thanks so much for posting this! I just saw the Alice blu-ray being played on a giant moniter at Sam's Club last weekend and the picture looked amazing. Picked it up with Beauty and the Beast as well.
Old 09-23-10, 07:08 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thanks, did Alice & Beauty and the beast
Old 09-23-10, 07:27 AM
Needs to Contact Admin about multiple accounts

Thanks for the heads up on this.

I haven't seen the movie, but the wife did and enjoyed it and has been blasting out the soundtrack all week.

Just picked up the 3 disc combo since I'm trying to get Christmas shopping done early this year.
Old 09-23-10, 08:30 AM

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

Also in for Alice and Beauty.

Thanks for the coupon code.
Old 09-23-10, 08:40 AM

Ordered Alice and B & the B as well.

Nice deal! Thanks iNCREDiPiNOY.
Old 09-23-10, 12:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Yep, I saw this in the Gold Box deals and went ahead and ordered it with Beauty and the Beast. $15 each isn't bad for Disney blu-rays, but if people are again getting them for $4 each (or free) with some multi-coupon/code/retail store deal when Beauty and the Beast is released in October, I'll probably be kicking myself for paying so much.
Old 09-23-10, 03:16 PM

I also got Alice along with BatB.

I know there are ways to do better. I like to get the lowest prices as much as the next guy, and I did pretty well with Toy Story 1&2 at Target with multiple coupons and their deal awhile back. But I get a headache trying to figure out the complicated process and coupons I have to go through for Disney Blu deals at Toys 'R Us . I just don't have the time right now to chase that, and TRU isn't that convenient for me anyway.