DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   Alice in Wonderland - Where to Buy It? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/574199-alice-wonderland-where-buy.html)

flix1 06-13-10 04:16 PM

Re: Alice in Wonderland - Where to Buy It?

Originally Posted by jiggyblau (Post 10209607)
Picked up the combo at TRU today for $24.99 (match to BB) minus the $10 and $5 coupons, for $9.99 plus tax on $24.99. They're the only place that ever takes multiple coupons around me, and they both seemed to scan fine. The $5 coupon is the one from the www.blockbusterexpress.com website.

I thought TRU didn't pricematch anymore.

jiggyblau 06-13-10 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by flix1 (Post 10209617)
I thought TRU didn't pricematch anymore.

I truly have no idea...but I figured I'd go in there and ask since they have doubled up on coupons before. Apparently there are buttons in their system to choose "Best Buy" as a competitor price match, too.

flix1 06-13-10 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by jiggyblau (Post 10209973)
I truly have no idea...but I figured I'd go in there and ask since they have doubled up on coupons before. Apparently there are buttons in their system to choose "Best Buy" as a competitor price match, too.

Did you PM at the cashier or at Customer Service? I may give this a shot.

jiggyblau 06-14-10 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by flix1 (Post 10210276)
Did you PM at the cashier or at Customer Service? I may give this a shot.

My TRU now has all blu-rays in the video game department. I PMed there. The guy had to call over the manager, but it was pretty painless. Good luck!

flix1 06-15-10 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by jiggyblau (Post 10210515)
My TRU now has all blu-rays in the video game department. I PMed there. The guy had to call over the manager, but it was pretty painless. Good luck!

Struck out on the PM. They said they only PM their own website, not other competitors, which is how I understood their new policy.

Oh well. Went to BB and got it for $15 after the $10 coupon (today being the last day for it).

iNCREDiPiNOY 06-15-10 06:41 PM

Found a solution @ Best Buy Forum that most B&M stores won't honored both pm + mfr cpn even BB Teams said they should've accepted both. In this case, Melissa is in charge of dealing pricematch & coupons, etc... Iif you have any problem with your store, just contact her through private message via Best Buy Forum then she'll call the store to get it resolved.

consoleman 06-21-10 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by darkhawk (Post 10189534)
I went to BJ's.

$28.99 blu-ray
-$3.00 instant rebate
-$10.00 disney coupon
-$8.00 BJ's in-store coupon (must buy bottled water to use)
------------
$7.99 for the BD
+$3.29 for the water to use the $8 coupon. (I needed the water for my job)

Just checking over my receipt and noticed the $3.00 instant rebate never took while the $10 disney and $8 BJ's in-store coupon did. Was the instant rebate supposed to be automatic?