DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   2 for $15 @ Ultimate Electronics (YMMV) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/572868-2-%2415-%40-ultimate-electronics-ymmv.html)

dino88 04-25-10 06:57 PM

2 for $15 @ Ultimate Electronics (YMMV)

Buy 2 of the following Blu-rays for $15 (4/25-5/1) :

Jarhead
Doom
End of Days
Frost/Nixon
Knocked Up
Street Fighter
The 40-Year-Old Virgin
The Strangers
Leatherheads
Inside Man
Friday Night Lights
Brokeback Mountain
Hulk
Hot Fuzz
Land of the Dead
Children of Men
Waterworld
Do the Right Thing
Doomsday
Eastern Promises
8 Mile
The Thing
U-571
Burn After Reading

Unfortunately my local store does not carry dvd/bd, so you may want to call before making the trip.

Link to the weekly ad

Credit goes to ironj01 over at CAG.

mattysemo247 04-25-10 08:47 PM

re: 2 for $15 @ Ultimate Electronics (YMMV)

According to that ad you just linked:

DVD & Bluray products available in New York, Massachusetts, Tucson AZ, Denver and Ft. Collins, Colorado.

Matthew Chmiel 04-25-10 09:58 PM

re: 2 for $15 @ Ultimate Electronics (YMMV)

Those are some great prices and I wished the Ultimate Electronics here sold BDs.

Kory 04-26-10 12:07 AM

Re: 2 for $15 @ Ultimate Electronics (YMMV)

Some of them can be had for like $5 at Best Buy with the Universal coupon, but some of them are pretty awesome deals.

If anybody is interested in helping me out, I'd pay $20 shipped via media mail for "Eastern Promises" and "Frost/Nixon."

dino88 04-26-10 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by Kory (Post 10124945)
Some of them can be had for like $5 at Best Buy with the Universal coupon, but some of them are pretty awesome deals.

If those are manufacturer coupons, both deals should stack. Which means you could get 2 Universal bd's for $5 total.

joltman 04-26-10 07:28 AM

There's gonna be an Ultimate Electronics here in York, PA soon where Circuit City used to be, I hope they'll have Blu-rays there.

Jason Bovberg 04-26-10 02:43 PM

Got geographically lucky with this deal! Thanks! Picked up Do the Right Thing and The Strangers. The place actually had good prices on most of their stock.

wormraper 04-26-10 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by dino88 (Post 10124980)
If those are manufacturer coupons, both deals should stack. Which means you could get 2 Universal bd's for $5 total.

Strange, went back today for a couple more and the manager denied the coupons. Not because of price or anything, he said that they don't take Manufacturers coupons at all. Being that they are a private company they won't get reimbursed for them. I call bull on that but whatever, I just laughed and took their add over to target who will price match and take coupons without blinking. I guess there's no real reason for me to shop there anymore