Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Blu-ray Bargains
Reload this Page >

Amazon Gold Box Deal - 3/10 - Hannibal Lecter Anthology (?) - Starting at 1 p.m. ET

Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Amazon Gold Box Deal - 3/10 - Hannibal Lecter Anthology (?) - Starting at 1 p.m. ET

Old 03-10-10, 05:31 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

As part of their overall campaign this week:

Check out the Gold Box Lightning Deals every day this week from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm PST. Get great deals on some of your favorite movies and TV series all week long.

- The Gold Box Team

Today's clue:
A clearly defined Hannibal Lecter collection.

These seem like they're going to be Fox/MGM deals, so looks like it will be the The Hannibal Lecter Anthology (Silence of the Lambs, Manhunter, Hannibal).
Old 03-10-10, 02:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Amazon Gold Box Deal - 3/10 - Hannibal Lecter Anthology (?) - Starting at 1 p.m.

$27.99

Being that I already owned the SOTL Blu, this was the price point I was looking for. Thanks for the heads up OP! It's at 57% claimed as of now.
Old 03-10-10, 05:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Amazon Gold Box Deal - 3/10 - Hannibal Lecter Anthology (?) - Starting at 1 p.m.

Good price, I might have jumped on it. I've been meaning to re-watch Manhunter lately.