Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Blu-ray Bargains
Reload this Page >

Fred Meyer Blu-Ray sale - $17.99 w/additional 20% off coupon = $14.39 (expires 2/20)

Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Fred Meyer Blu-Ray sale - $17.99 w/additional 20% off coupon = $14.39 (expires 2/20)

Old 02-20-10, 05:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Saw this over at blu-ray.com and noticed it wasn't posted on dvdtalk. It applies only to Fred Meyers, which are only in WA, OR, ID and possibly far Northern CA. Also, this sale expires at the end of business today, February 20th, so there is still time to take advantage (it began last Sunday.) If a couple of you can find a title you like for $14.39, then great!

Select blu's are priced on sale for $17.99 and with the additional 20% off coupon from their weekly ad (good on any blu $16.99 or greater), I was able to purchase Funny People and 9 for $14.39 each out the door (no Oregon sales tax.)

Some other titles I recall include Observe & Report, Land of the Lost, Night at the Museum 2 and Taken. I'm sorry I can't recall the entire list of blu's priced at $17.99 before the coupon, but acquiring 9 and Funny People for $14.39 each was worth it.