DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   Inglorious Basterds (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/566564-inglorious-basterds.html)

CJEscandell 12-16-09 05:06 PM

Inglorious Basterds

So, I bought Inglorious Basterds today at Target using the $5 off blu-ray Target coupon, and the $3 off manufacturer's coupon. But then, when I got home, I noticed it had a sticker for an additional $5 off if you buy either American Pie: Book of Love, Public Enemies, Funny People, or Bruno. Do you think they would have piled this coupon on top of the other two, if I would have bought the other movie as well? I'm always a little shy about coupons and price matching. Especially after I got turned down when I tried price matching G-Force at Target with a Walmart printout. lol

Moopher 12-16-09 05:31 PM

Re: Inglorious Basterds

Dude, read the IB thread.

Robertwoj 12-16-09 05:35 PM

Their policy is one manufacturer's coupon and one Target coupon per item. If you bought one of the other titles listed with IB, they would accept both the $3 and $5 manufacturer's coupons and more than likely, two Target $5 coupons.

CJEscandell 12-16-09 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Robertwoj (Post 9893396)
Their policy is one manufacturer's coupon and one Target coupon per item. If you bought one of the other titles listed with IB, they would accept both the $3 and $5 manufacturer's coupons and more than likely, two Target $5 coupons.

Thanks Robertwoj. YOUR reply was helpful. :)

RobLutter 12-16-09 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by CJEscandell (Post 9893414)
Thanks Robertwoj. YOUR reply was helpful. :)

WOW. It's impressive how much entitlement some of the people around here feel that they deserve. Well done.

CJEscandell 12-16-09 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by RobLutter (Post 9893431)
WOW. It's impressive how much entitlement some of the people around here feel that they deserve. Well done.

Nope, not entitlement. Just manners. I asked a question because I couldn't find the answer. If my question bothered somebody, there was absolutely no need to reply to it. Much easier to just ignore it.

Robertwoj took the time to answer my question. I appreciated it. That's it, problem solved.

RobLutter 12-16-09 06:02 PM

Wow. What a waste of a thread for a question that's been answered many times over in the $5 Target Coupon thread AND the Inglourious Basterds thread over in HD Talk.

It's okay though, I'll just ignore this extra thread that clutters the forum page. Go about your business. You should create more threads specific to one question that are already being covered. Ya know, just so we don't need to LOOK for the answer, it'll already be there!

CJEscandell 12-16-09 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by RobLutter (Post 9893453)
Wow. What a waste of a thread for a question that's been answered many times over in the $5 Target Coupon thread AND the Inglourious Basterds thread over in HD Talk.

It's okay though, I'll just ignore this extra thread that clutters the forum page. Go about your business. You should create more threads specific to one question that are already being covered. Ya know, just so we don't need to LOOK for the answer, it'll already be there!

You're absolutely right buddy. My mistake for not reading every single 646 replies in the $5 Target coupon thread, and for never going to the HD talk forum. Stupid newbie. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How idiotic of me to "clutter" the forum page, what with its limited space and all. My sincerest apologies.

clappj 12-16-09 06:12 PM

Don't sweat it scandell!
Some people have nothing better to do.
Hope you enjoy your Basterds! :)