Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Blu-ray Bargains
Reload this Page >

Check your Sunday papers: $3 off Basterds, Funny People, Public Enemies and more

Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Check your Sunday papers: $3 off Basterds, Funny People, Public Enemies and more

Old 12-13-09, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Check your Sunday papers: $3 off Basterds, Funny People, Public Enemies and more

Originally Posted by doctaheath78
Coraline doesn't state Blu-Ray. Do you think they would accept it for a Blu-Ray?
It does state Blu-ray. Re-read it again.
Old 12-15-09, 10:37 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Re: Check your Sunday papers: $3 off Basterds, Funny People, Public Enemies and more

Anyway to get this coupon without installing the printer? Didn't come in the Sunday paper either
Old 12-15-09, 11:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yes, can someone post a scan of the IB coupon? I'm at work and I can't install the coupon printer.
Old 12-15-09, 01:00 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KillerCannibal
Yes, can someone post a scan of the IB coupon? I'm at work and I can't install the coupon printer.
same here, I would like the IB and the PE one...
Old 12-15-09, 01:34 PM

Stack the manufacturer one with the target $5 off and the target $3 "customer service" coupon they gave me because they couldnt pricematch my printed ad from walmart (ask for one of these you'll probably get one) and nab a Basterd like I did for $8.99
Old 12-15-09, 02:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Will this work?

Old 12-16-09, 07:13 AM

2 curiousity questions:
1. Was I imagining that there was a $3 off mfg. coupon for Get Smart (2008) on BR?
2. Was the $3 off mfg. coupon for Public Enemies available last week when BB had the BR listed at $19.99 or just starting this last Sunday?
Old 12-16-09, 07:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Manzana
2 curiousity questions:
1. Was I imagining that there was a $3 off mfg. coupon for Get Smart (2008) on BR?
2. Was the $3 off mfg. coupon for Public Enemies available last week when BB had the BR listed at $19.99 or just starting this last Sunday?
I don't know about your first question, but the answer to your 2nd question is yes, but not necessarily for you. The thread was posted about the Red Plum coupons on 12/8. Many people, like me, got it in plenty of time to use with last week's sale price. But if you didn't get Red Plum in the mail like many of us do, you wouldn't have had it last week. The online printable coupon was first discovered Saturday night, and many people said it couldn't be printed until Sunday. It was also in Sunday's newspaper coupons.
Old 12-16-09, 06:46 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Direct link to Inglorious Basterds coupon from Redplum

Old 12-16-09, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

In case anybody was wondering, one is able to take their receipt for buying Public Enemies last week (I bought mine at Best Buy) and get $3 back with the coupon.
Old 12-26-09, 06:31 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by zekeburger1979
Do you have the direct link to the Funny People coupon as a jpeg as well? I've never been able to get the coupons to print for any of the films directly from the Redplum website. Thanks!
Old 12-26-09, 07:57 PM

Looks like Public Enemies is no longer on Red Plum's site. Funny, all the rest are. Anyone having any luck with this one or have a link to a copy? Want to pick this up when it goes on sale at Target tomorrow. Thanks.
Old 12-26-09, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by dneilan1
Looks like Public Enemies is no longer on Red Plum's site. Funny, all the rest are. Anyone having any luck with this one or have a link to a copy? Want to pick this up when it goes on sale at Target tomorrow. Thanks.
Ditto. I'm looking for the coupon as well. I'm sure its out there. I'm looking on SlickDeals and no luck so far. It seems to of disappeared

Correction I found the RedPlum coupons for Public Enemies and Funny People. It's a PDF file in the Wiki board section.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1739967

Last edited by ebertofsmut; 12-26-09 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Coupon Link Found
Old 12-26-09, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Karli
Correction I found the RedPlum coupons for Public Enemies and Funny People. It's a PDF file in the Wiki board section.
Awesome! Thank you.
Old 12-27-09, 08:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend & 2019 TOTY Winner

Received 159 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by Jfunk1
Do you have the direct link to the Funny People coupon as a jpeg as well? I've never been able to get the coupons to print for any of the films directly from the Redplum website. Thanks!
agree
if anyone can link a JPG of Funny People please do
Old 12-27-09, 12:35 PM
Premium Member

Received 690 Likes on 462 Posts

Originally Posted by Canadian Bacon
agree
if anyone can link a JPG of Funny People please do
It's in a PDF in the link 2 posts above you.
Old 12-29-09, 11:38 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by The Cow
It's in a PDF in the link 2 posts above you.
You sure? I'm not seeing it in that link.
Old 12-29-09, 12:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by boogieman03
You sure? I'm not seeing it in that link.
It's there. You have to scroll down slightly...
Old 12-29-09, 12:24 PM

Location: Stuck in traffic on the 5 fwy somewhere in Los Angeles
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
It's there. You have to scroll down slightly...
Yes, it's right below the #1 post and just above the #3 comment.
Old 12-29-09, 01:22 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Coupons are now expired (12/27) ... are people still having success using them?
Old 12-29-09, 01:30 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks. I was just blind.
Old 12-29-09, 03:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by flix1
Coupons are now expired (12/27) ... are people still having success using them?
I was refused in my only attempt... When the Funny People coupon was scanned, it came up as "Item Not Found." I still would like to try Public Enemies, but I haven't found it anywhere...
Old 12-29-09, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
I was refused in my only attempt... When the Funny People coupon was scanned, it came up as "Item Not Found." I still would like to try Public Enemies, but I haven't found it anywhere...
2950 S Chase Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207

On Target.com's "Find It At A Target Store" feature, it lists it as available at that location.
Old 12-29-09, 11:37 PM

Got $6 total off Funny People and Public Enemies.......so YES it still works.