DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   $10 G-Force Coupon (possible to get this for $5 with PM and 2 coupons) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/566239-%2410-g-force-coupon-possible-get-%245-pm-2-coupons.html)

b2net 12-17-09 08:09 PM

Re: $10 G-Force Coupon (possible to get this for $5 with PM and 2 coupons)

Me too.. but not happy that there wasn't ONE copy in the store with the slipcover.... I asked if they had them somewhere and the guy said....

"Why would we keep those?... we just throw them away"... wth... Maybe keep them because we, the customer, want them?...

and if there is a particular title you want and don't see on the shelf.. just ask.. this is the 2nd time I have went there for a specific title which I couldn't find.. I ask and the person goes into the back and comes out with it... when I did a price check.. the screen actually showed not on sales floor and in stock room... wth again.. weird trip...

ScottsDvds 12-17-09 09:25 PM

I was lucky to find two cases not damaged from the employees jamming them into cases. The only two in the store, they were wrapped with the spider device instead of the plastic cases.

TM63975 12-17-09 10:29 PM

I wouldn't call them awful, they are following policy actually. The official policy is to apply any Target coupons before pricematch.

Sure, some of us are getting lucky, but don't be pissed at your store for doing what they are supposed to do.

And no one should post the g-force coupon, because they are unique UPCs that only work once.
How would you even be able to call them anything when you weren’t even there? You did not experience what I experienced..You don't know how rude the woman was.. So how can you even have an opinion on what I went through?

And if you like there policy so much, why don’t you follow it yourself? Or better yet, go work for them! :)

What was the point of your reply anyway? Just to piss me off? lol

FYI bud, I was able to print the coupon and got my copy for $5 bucks today. So that wasn’t even necessary.
:bmonkey:

SoonerDoc 12-17-09 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by TM63975 (Post 9895877)
How would you even be able to call them anything when you weren’t even there? You did not experience what I experienced..You don't know how rude the woman was.. So how can you even have an opinion on what I went through?

And if you like there policy so much, why don’t you follow it yourself? Or better yet, go work for them! :)

What was the point of your reply anyway? Just to piss me off? lol

FYI bud, I was able to print the coupon and got my copy for $5 bucks today. So that wasn’t even necessary.
:bmonkey:

Slow down man. Nobody was commenting on whether the CSR was rude or not rude. He was just saying don't be pissed that the store is following their own pricematching policies.

Moleman1138 12-18-09 08:41 PM

My Target was giving me shit because the Disney coupon couldn't be used in conjunction with the Target coupon, because it says it on the Disney coupon. CSR came over and told cashier to just scan the damn thing.

lovgun7 12-19-09 02:13 AM

went to Target van nuys (by the 405)

put down my $10 coupon and $5 coupon, the cashier then said "ive gotten in trouble for this before so i cant stack the coupons" i then responded "yes you can ... the website states that a customer is allowed to use one Manu. coupon which is the $10 one and one target coupon which is the $5" and he then said ok.

9.xx out the door (damn CA 9.75% tax ...)

Interstella5555 12-20-09 06:21 AM

Noob question - Has anyone tried PMing the ad from walmart? How do you go about doing this? Do you have to have the ad?

Sorry if this is as already been mentioned

Kory 12-20-09 11:17 AM

I price-matched the Walmart ad at Target. Their policy is that you have to have the ad, although some people have reported that certain stores have let them match online printouts.

adrenaline78 12-20-09 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Kory (Post 9899343)
I price-matched the Walmart ad at Target. Their policy is that you have to have the ad, although some people have reported that certain stores have let them match online printouts.

Yeah you're supposed to have the actual ad in hand and nothing printed off of Online.

Surprised stores would take the printed ad.. but I guess they are trying to make a sale rather than letting the customer walk out empty handed.

Interstella5555 12-20-09 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by adrenaline78 (Post 9899503)
Yeah you're supposed to have the actual ad in hand and nothing printed off of Online.

Surprised stores would take the printed ad.. but I guess they are trying to make a sale rather than letting the customer walk out empty handed.

I asked because I actually went to a nearby walmart to see if I can grab their ad, but for some reason, I couldn't find one anywhere in the store. The only copy they had of the current ad was at customer service, and that was store copy only. I found that weird.

I don't think I get Walmart ads in the mail, do they distribute them in the sunday papers?

Heat 12-21-09 10:18 AM

For those that have bought the movie... is it worth $10? Do your kids like it?

Travis McClain 12-21-09 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Heat (Post 9901360)
For those that have bought the movie... is it worth $10? Do your kids like it?

Our 14 year old nephew and 7 year old niece loved it.