Community
Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Up and Monsters, Inc. deals (Part 2)

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-09, 02:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts
Re: Up and Monsters, Inc. deals (Part 2)

I held off on buying Up when all these great deals were active, but I finally bought it last night. One Walmart was entirely out of stock, but a second had it. My friend had a copy of Best Buy's ad with him, where it appeared to be included in a $19.99 sale and we wanted to price match that, since it appeared to be $29.96 at WM. It rang up at $19.96, 3 cents less than the BB price. It took forever for the associate to open the stupid glass display case; in fact, she had to have a guy from maintenance jimmy it open with a crowbar!

Anyway, I searched this thread and didn't see anything about it, so forgive me if this is redundant information. If you redeem your Disney Movie Rewards code, you qualify to receive a free Baby Kevin plush toy (7.5" tall, you pay $6.00 shipping). You can also elect to add a full-sized plush Kevin (21" tall) for another $10.99. The full-sized one is only available if you purchase it with this promotion. If you do, your shipping cost is $7.50, so for $18.49 you can order both. (If you want them in time for Christmas, you can order them with expedited shipping as late as 11 December.)

And, of course, if you enter your code on 10 December, you get double points!
Old 01-04-10, 08:19 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Up and Monsters, Inc. deals (Part 2)

I'm sure it's common knowledge by now, but Up and Monsters, Inc. can be bought as a pair from Amazon for $27.98. Straight up...no coupons or price matches needed, and of course free shipping.