Old 10-23-09, 08:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TinkerBell and the Lost Treasure - $10 off BD

The $10 off coupon is now active!

tinkerbellcoupon.com
Old 10-23-09, 09:42 PM

Re: TinkerBell and the Lost Treasure - $10 off BD

My daughter is very grateful. Thanks for the link.
Old 10-23-09, 09:47 PM

Awesome! Thanks OP!
Old 10-24-09, 12:01 AM

Received 808 Likes on 525 Posts

Originally Posted by RM811
My daughter is very grateful. Thanks for the link.
Ditto.
Old 10-24-09, 02:23 AM

Now we just have to find out what store has it for the cheapest price and then add this.
Old 10-24-09, 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by s72450
Now we just have to find out what store has it for the cheapest price and then add this.
Get Best Buy to price Match Target's 24.99. You save a dollar and you get a free book.

Plus 10 dollars off and that's about 15.99
Old 10-24-09, 05:49 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally! Thanks.
Old 10-24-09, 09:32 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts

Originally Posted by Idioteque...
Get Best Buy to price Match Target's 24.99. You save a dollar and you get a free book.

Plus 10 dollars off and that's about 15.99
YMMV. A price match is considered a special offer. Typically you get the price match or the free item, but not both.
Old 10-24-09, 12:17 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

We know from Snow White BR and this same type of $10 off coupon that many (but not all) managers at Best Buy will give you a 1 or the other choice ($10 off coupon OR pricematch), so it's a true YMMV. I'm surprised mine did it for me, but that was only after I said I'll just got to Target next door and I know they'll honor the manufacturer's coupon. I had expected the manager would say "fine... go ahead".

Since I ordered my Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasures from Amazon (where the price has dropped $1.50 and hopefully won't go back up by release date) along with Snow White for the $8 savings, assuming I could get $24.99 - $10 coupon + tax to work, it's still about the same as $23.49 - $8 at Amazon.

So I'm thinking I'll just stick with my Amazon order. Does anyone think that I should email to get the $1.50 price drop now or have confidence that Amazon won't raise the price back and give me the $1.50 automatically on release day?
Old 10-24-09, 03:10 PM

Thanks for the coupon OP.
Old 10-24-09, 05:10 PM

Thanks OP for the link! My twins love Tinkerbell!
Old 10-24-09, 09:45 PM
GCS
DVD Talk Special Edition

Well TRU has Tinkerbell on their site for $21.99.

If we get lucky and they put out an ad for tomorrow maybe that will be the price in the ad. Pricematch anywhere to this price (or get it at TRU which gives you a free Tinkerbell photo album with the purchase) and then use the coupon for a total of $11.99 + tax for the BR. That's a nice deal.

Greg

**Also if you have a Disney Movie Rewards account go there and type in the code TinkFan and you get a Free Tinkerbell Tote Bag. Unfortunately you have to pay $3.25 in Shipping/Handling so it is not totally free ... bummer

Greg
Old 10-25-09, 03:49 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

sorry but a pricematch is a policy not a special offer. they are indeed suppose to pricematch and take the coupon. the westhollywood best buy was giving me this crap as i said in the snow white thread, and while i was instore i called bestbuys 1-800 number and confirmed it with them, the 1-800 bestbuy supervisor told me to hang on next thing i know the girl behind the cs counter at westhollywood bestbuy got a phone call and the manager begrudgingly matched the price and accepted the coupon. its a manufactuers coupon they get reimbursed from the manufacturer.
the price match while instore managers and cs people might lead you to believe its a offer, and that they dont have to accept the match and the coupon, dont believe them, fight for the price match and the coupon, There is nothing in the printed policy in the store either in the flyers, on the back of the recipet or on the copy of the policy hanging on the wall at cs saying that you can not use a coupon when you get a price match.
And according to the supervisor at bestbuys headquaters they are suppose to accept both. do what i did if you must and call them right there from the customer service line on your phone.

Originally Posted by Manzana
We know from Snow White BR and this same type of $10 off coupon that many (but not all) managers at Best Buy will give you a 1 or the other choice ($10 off coupon OR pricematch), so it's a true YMMV. I'm surprised mine did it for me, but that was only after I said I'll just got to Target next door and I know they'll honor the manufacturer's coupon. I had expected the manager would say "fine... go ahead".

Since I ordered my Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasures from Amazon (where the price has dropped $1.50 and hopefully won't go back up by release date) along with Snow White for the $8 savings, assuming I could get $24.99 - $10 coupon + tax to work, it's still about the same as $23.49 - $8 at Amazon.

So I'm thinking I'll just stick with my Amazon order. Does anyone think that I should email to get the $1.50 price drop now or have confidence that Amazon won't raise the price back and give me the $1.50 automatically on release day?

Last edited by AmityBoatTours; 10-25-09 at 03:51 AM.
Old 10-25-09, 05:21 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by GCS

If we get lucky and they put out an ad for tomorrow maybe that will be the price in the ad. Pricematch anywhere to this price (or get it at TRU which gives you a free Tinkerbell photo album with the purchase) and then use the coupon for a total of $11.99 + tax for the BR. That's a nice deal.

Greg

**Also if you have a Disney Movie Rewards account go there and type in the code TinkFan and you get a Free Tinkerbell Tote Bag. Unfortunately you have to pay $3.25 in Shipping/Handling so it is not totally free ... bummer

Greg
Thanks for the DMR code. I'm sure my wife will find some use for the tote.

Originally Posted by AmityBoatTours
sorry but a pricematch is a policy not a special offer. they are indeed suppose to pricematch and take the coupon. the westhollywood best buy was giving me this crap as i said in the snow white thread, and while i was instore i called bestbuys 1-800 number and confirmed it with them, the 1-800 bestbuy supervisor told me to hang on next thing i know the girl behind the cs counter at westhollywood bestbuy got a phone call and the manager begrudgingly matched the price and accepted the coupon. its a manufactuers coupon they get reimbursed from the manufacturer.
the price match while instore managers and cs people might lead you to believe its a offer, and that they dont have to accept the match and the coupon, dont believe them, fight for the price match and the coupon, There is nothing in the printed policy in the store either in the flyers, on the back of the recipet or on the copy of the policy hanging on the wall at cs saying that you can not use a coupon when you get a price match.
And according to the supervisor at bestbuys headquaters they are suppose to accept both. do what i did if you must and call them right there from the customer service line on your phone.
yeah, i went through something similar when I went to pick up my pre-order at BB for SW. They did not wanna do both but after one of the csr took the cpn to check with someone else(I assume a mangr), she came back and said "we will do it this one time only". Luckily I don't shop at BB that much, very rarely to be honest.

Looks like I'll be sending the wife by Toys r Us on Tues. I had not planned on buying this but since its 21.99 - $10 cpn & comes with the dvd I might as well.

Plus, there are gonna be a cpl of double point days in the next cpl of months for those that collect the DMR points. Hopefully neither will come before Up or Monsters, Inc come out.
Old 10-25-09, 10:02 AM

Does anyone know if Walmart pricematches?
Old 10-25-09, 11:46 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GCS

Greg
I got a TRU ad in the paper today and the Blu-Ray/DVD combo is priced at $21.99 there.
No mention of the free Tinkerbell photo album with purchase though.

LB...

Last edited by LaxBandit; 10-25-09 at 11:59 AM.
Old 10-25-09, 12:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Ty!
Old 10-25-09, 12:31 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by LaxBandit
I got a TRU ad in the paper today and the Blu-Ray/DVD combo is priced at $21.99 there.
No mention of the free Tinkerbell photo album with purchase though.

LB...
If you want the photo album, you have to go in by tomorrow and reserve your copy.
Old 10-25-09, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by indianajmb
Does anyone know if Walmart pricematches?
If you have an ad.
Old 10-26-09, 02:49 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts

Originally Posted by s72450
New Release Price Comparisons - Week of 10/25/09 to 10/31/09
Old 10-26-09, 03:31 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts

Nice, but you don't even have the cheapest price listed. :P
Old 10-26-09, 03:36 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael Corvin
Nice, but you don't even have the cheapest price listed. :P
Can't keep them current without input. Thanks for the heads up, I'll add/fix it.
Old 10-26-09, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by joltman
If you want the photo album, you have to go in by tomorrow and reserve your copy.
Has anyone been able to pre-order today at a Toys R Us store to get the free photo album? My local store was all out of the pre-order cards as the customer service manager was not able to find anymore. Said I could possibly come in later in the week and talk to her to get the album for free if they still have any left.
Old 10-26-09, 06:41 PM

Just got back from TRU in Chicago (Riverview Plaza) - the video game department had the Tink pre-sell cards (about 100 left). CSR said to come in early to get the Photo Album since they tend to run out he said with any pre-sell promo.

Originally Posted by budster7
Has anyone been able to pre-order today at a Toys R Us store to get the free photo album? My local store was all out of the pre-order cards as the customer service manager was not able to find anymore. Said I could possibly come in later in the week and talk to her to get the album for free if they still have any left.
Old 10-27-09, 10:34 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Coupon would not scan at Best Buy for some reason. They had to manually accept it. They also price-matched the TRU ad AND I got the free hardcover Tinkerbell book that I'm sure my daughter will love. Not bad for $13.31 out the door.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.