Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-10, 04:41 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Blind Side and Sherlock Holmes are now working, even though they don't show up on the list.
Old 03-30-10, 04:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
It isn't on the list of eligible titles. Neither is Blind Side nor Ninja Assassin. People that are complaining about codes not working need to check the eligibility list. They have only added eligible titles to the list ONCE to my knowledge. Where the Wild Things Are is the latest eligible release. Anything that came out since then is not eligible for this promotion. I suppose they could add more titles, but with 1 week left, I highly doubt they will...
Why would they include the offer form, including a code to enter, explaining the buy 5 get 1 free offer if they aren't part of the program?

Blind Side and Ninja Assassin both include these promo notices and codes.

They are exactly the same as the older titles and include the same offer expiration date of April 6th, 2010.
Old 03-30-10, 05:02 PM

Yeah, he's just incorrect. No worries. They're working now. Warner is just very slow at updating the site to accept these newer codes. They have all included info about the buy 5, get 1 promotion inside them.
Old 03-30-10, 05:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone have an extra code? With the Blind Side, The Box, and Sherlock Holmes, I'm only one away (I already had Yes Man)...
Old 03-30-10, 05:24 PM

I'm one away also.
Old 03-30-10, 08:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 361 Likes on 304 Posts

Finally got my 5 in!

Forgot that Yes Man was an eligible title and it was sitting on my shelf

No more waiting for Ninja Assassin to start working.
Old 03-30-10, 09:07 PM

Can I have your Ninja Assassin code then? I'll wait for it to start working.
Old 03-30-10, 11:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Nugent
Why would they include the offer form, including a code to enter, explaining the buy 5 get 1 free offer if they aren't part of the program?

Blind Side and Ninja Assassin both include these promo notices and codes.

They are exactly the same as the older titles and include the same offer expiration date of April 6th, 2010.
Sorry, I was wrong. I've actually NEVER seen an offer form for this promotion. I didn't even know there was such a thing... I was just going by what the website stated (saying that you had to buy one of the eligible titles listed)... I'm pretty sure there are some earlier WB titles with digital copies that aren't valid for this promotion...

Last edited by kenbenobi; 03-31-10 at 01:02 PM.
Old 03-31-10, 10:35 AM

Sorry, I was wrong. I've actually NEVER seen an offer form for this promotion. I didn't even know there was such a thing... I was just going by what the website stated (saying that you had to buy one of the eligible titles listed)... I'm pretty sure there are some earlier WB titles with digital copies that aren't valid for this promotion... However, ALL WB codes are valid for the WB Insider Rewards program...
I don't mean to sound like I keep attacking you, but again, I don't think you're correct. There is a list of older WB titles that came with Digital Copies, but that are not supposed to work with this promotion. Here's the list of titles that are supposed to work, and at the bottom there are titles that aren't supposed to work: http://wbads-55.vo.llnwd.net/e1/loya...title_list.pdf

Edit: The list obviously hasn't been updated to include the absolute newest titles.

Edit again: Somebody over at Blu-ray.com posted a code for Ninja Assassin and I was able to redeem it for my fifth BD, and I got my free code for what will be my second free Blu-ray almost instantly. Great program.

Last edited by Kory; 03-31-10 at 10:42 AM.
Old 03-31-10, 12:00 PM

The list is not quite accurate, anyway. "A Time To Kill", "Pelican Brief", and "Dark Knight" codes do not work - at least not my copies. It says "Please enter a valid code".
Old 03-31-10, 12:24 PM

That list is for WB Insider Rewards, not WB Blu-ray Rewards (the buy 5, get 1 program). All three of those work in the former program, but not in the latter.
Old 03-31-10, 01:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Kory
I don't mean to sound like I keep attacking you, but again, I don't think you're correct. There is a list of older WB titles that came with Digital Copies, but that are not supposed to work with this promotion. Here's the list of titles that are supposed to work, and at the bottom there are titles that aren't supposed to work: http://wbads-55.vo.llnwd.net/e1/loya...title_list.pdf
No problem. You're not being rude about it. I'm happy to be proven wrong. Well, I guess I'm not "happy" since I have some of those titles which I was planning to enter for Insiders Rewards points. I didn't know they had a list like that, but I'm glad they do. Thanks for the info...
Old 03-31-10, 01:46 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts

Wow, didn't really pay attention to the details here. Own 50 or so Warner Bros BDs, thought I'd be able to easily make use of this, but only own a couple of the 'selected titles'. Oh well. Maybe next time.
Old 03-31-10, 03:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Trevor
Wow, didn't really pay attention to the details here. Own 50 or so Warner Bros BDs, thought I'd be able to easily make use of this, but only own a couple of the 'selected titles'. Oh well. Maybe next time.
I'm sure many of them will be eligible for Insider Rewards at least. See the PDF that Kory posted. You get 100 points per eligible title. Free BD redemptions are as low as 1500 points. I know Buy 15, get 1 Free isn't as nice as Buy 5 get 1 Free, but at least it's something. For those titles that work with both promotions, you can use the same code for each promotion... So if you buy 15 BD's that are eligible for both promos, you can get 4 free BD's (requires multiple accounts to be created, however)
Old 03-31-10, 05:34 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts

I'm sure many of them will be eligible for Insider Rewards at least. See the PDF that Kory posted. You get 100 points per eligible title. Free BD redemptions are as low as 1500 points. I know Buy 15, get 1 Free isn't as nice as Buy 5 get 1 Free, but at least it's something. For those titles that work with both promotions, you can use the same code for each promotion... So if you buy 15 BD's that are eligible for both promos, you can get 4 free BD's (requires multiple accounts to be created, however)
Thanks, will look into that one. Doesn't end next week like the B5G1 promotion does it?
Old 03-31-10, 07:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Trevor
Thanks, will look into that one. Doesn't end next week like the B5G1 promotion does it?
it is not ending anytime soon. basically it is warners equivalent to the disney movie rewards program...
Old 03-31-10, 07:36 PM

it is not ending anytime soon. basically it is warners equivalent to the disney movie rewards program...
Oh...and when was I supposed to know this? Haha. JK. I'm just surprised about this because I have lots of WB movies on BD.
Old 03-31-10, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Kory
Blind Side and Sherlock Holmes are now working, even though they don't show up on the list.
Just tried my Sherlock Holmes code and it DOES NOT work. maybe they took it off again? This program is such bull.... grrrr....
Old 03-31-10, 07:58 PM

My Sherlock is also not working. It is my last one. Come on WB!!!!
Old 03-31-10, 09:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Hmmm, Star Wars Clone Wars S1 doesn't seem to be on the eligible list anymore. Mine was missing a code, anyway, but I find it strange that I no longer see it on the list...
I also see that the eligibility list has officially added the following titles:
The Blind Side
Ninja Assassin
The Box

There aren't pictures for them, but they are on this list within the Terms and Conditions section...

Last edited by kenbenobi; 03-31-10 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-01-10, 10:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts

So is Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths not eligible? I don't see it on the list and when I enter the Digital Copy code, I get a negative.
Old 04-02-10, 12:50 AM

wtf is this bs? i have redeemed 7 titles so far on the "eligible" list and i dont see anything about a free BR on my account.. nothing.. and dont have near enough points to get one from the point store

what a jip
Old 04-02-10, 06:28 AM

Does anyone have another code to spare? I'm at 4 right now. I sent in for a replacement code for the Hangover and they sent me back an invalid code

I sent back another email asking for one that works, but I don't think they'll get back to me before the promotion is over. It took them weeks to respond the first time.
Old 04-02-10, 06:37 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by styl3s
wtf is this bs? i have redeemed 7 titles so far on the "eligible" list and i dont see anything about a free BR on my account.. nothing.. and dont have near enough points to get one from the point store

what a jip
It isn't the regular Insider Rewards site, go here: http://www.warnerblu.com/rewards
Old 04-02-10, 07:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

REMINDER, today is the last day to start entering codes, if you havent entered any yet, since they must all be entered by April 6...

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.