DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/553040-wb-insider-rewards-buy-5-blu-rays-get-1-free.html)

Kory 12-28-09 06:55 PM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Just redeemed my 5th movie, and 5 minutes later, redeemed my code for "Troy" Director's Cut. I was logged into my account, and I got free shipping.

kk101 12-29-09 04:53 PM

This is going to be an extremely dumb question, but how do I access my account?

I logged in yesterday, redeemed by qualifying titles, and left. Went back today, logged in at the top of the screen. After that it says "thanks for visiting today! come back tomorrow to enter more codes..." and then it takes me to: warnerblu.warnerbros.com/ , which has no link for my actual account.

I don't want to come back tomorrow...I want to enter my codes now. Is this normal? Any help?

kenbenobi 12-30-09 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by kk101 (Post 9913819)
This is going to be an extremely dumb question, but how do I access my account?

I logged in yesterday, redeemed by qualifying titles, and left. Went back today, logged in at the top of the screen. After that it says "thanks for visiting today! come back tomorrow to enter more codes..." and then it takes me to: warnerblu.warnerbros.com/ , which has no link for my actual account.

I don't want to come back tomorrow...I want to enter my codes now. Is this normal? Any help?

I'm not sure what link you used today, but to enter codes you have to follow the link in the first post of this thread, and log-in from there... You can only enter one code per day.

Travis McClain 01-04-10 10:29 PM

Okay, so I bought Batman (Digibook) on 5 December. The DC codes were all jacked up with that title, so I had to generate a new, valid code before I could redeem the DC. It went quickly, and I had the movie in my iTunes library in about 15 minutes from start to finish. Great.

Then, Warner announced this program. I, of course, had no idea that the code generated for the DC would later be needed for this program of theirs, so I didn't record it. And, naturally, the original code included with the BD did not take. So, I e-mailed Warner about this. I just received this e-mail notification:

Hello,

This Digital Copy offer for BATMAN has expired and is no longer available to be redeemed. Digital Copy is a limited time offer for Warner Bros. products.

Thank you for contacting customer support.
-WB Digital Copy Support Team
Not only am I disappointed, but I don't think they quite understood my problem! Plus, the included insert says "Offer expires March 31, 2010!" I am going to point this out to them in a responsive e-mail.

Arthur Dent 01-04-10 10:42 PM

^Batman is not part of the B5G1F promotion (it can neither be used toward the buy 5, nor is it a redemption title).

darkhawk 01-05-10 07:00 AM

Finally entered my last two codes. At one Best Buy, found Inkheart. Only two left on the shelf with digital copies. They had about 20 without. Went to a different BB, and they had one Yes Man left. Got lucky with that one. For my kids, choose Happy Feet for the free one. Bought 2 more from their 2 for $25 selection and got free shipping.

Going to try and enter in 5 more codes using a different name.

Travis McClain 01-05-10 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by awil1026 (Post 9923517)
^Batman is not part of the B5G1F promotion (it can neither be used toward the buy 5, nor is it a redemption title).

Yeah, I realized this right before I sent my reply to Warner. It should, however, qualify for their Warner Insider Rewards program (where you get 100 points for each Warner DC code entered).

acdcrocks1980 01-05-10 08:41 PM

I got Hangover, Dark Knight, and Matrix Digibook for xmas. None of them came with codes, if I email warner about it and send pictures, will they send me codes?

onebyone 01-05-10 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by acdcrocks1980 (Post 9925255)
I got Hangover, Dark Knight, and Matrix Digibook for xmas. None of them came with codes, if I email warner about it and send pictures, will they send me codes?

The Hangover blu should've come with an insert with how to get your digital copy. It is the authentication code listed on that insert.

I dont think that the Matrix and the Dark Knight are qualifying titles.

AmityBoatTours 01-05-10 09:35 PM

I just tried to enter my code for The Final Destination, (as it is number 5 for me :) ) but it says please enter valid code, this is very frustrating!!!

kings35 01-05-10 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by AmityBoatTours (Post 9925338)
I just tried to enter my code for The Final Destination, (as it is number 5 for me :) ) but it says please enter valid code, this is very frustrating!!!

Same problem here too dude. No clue what's going on. BTW, who or where do I contact if a qualifying movie doesn't come with a code. I bought 300 CE and Trick r' Treat and both of them are missing codes! I only need 2 more codes till I get Troy!

highclassrob 01-05-10 09:52 PM

Ditto. My Final Destination didn't work either. This is the 2nd time I've had this problem with this site. What is the deal with them?

VamPirateXXX 01-06-10 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by acdcrocks1980 (Post 9925255)

I emailed Warner on 12/7 about the missing code from Trick R Treat. On 12/31 I finally got a response with a code in it. Haven't tried it yet, as I can't seem to log into my account.

Speaking of that, does anyone else have problems logging in? It keeps telling me I've forgotten my password, so I create a new one and have to basically re-register every time. When I use that new password the next day, it says it's invalid. I've tried creating 2 new accounts with different emails, and the same happens again. I'm concerned that if I enter a code, then the next day I can't log in and create a new password, it might not remember that code from the day before.

cornbetts 01-06-10 08:16 AM

Also had a problem with The Final Destination. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next few days. I would imagine that film would be okay.

Rammsteinfan 01-06-10 09:13 AM

FD didnt work this morning for me either. I had this issue with Watchmen on release day and it took them like 3 days to fix it. Only one to go for my freebie...

Willh51 01-06-10 03:53 PM

I already earned a free disc so it won't let me enter any more codes. Here's my Final Destination code if anyone wants it. Post if you've used it.

EXKT7AHNNME7

Willh51 01-06-10 04:10 PM

For some reason, if you do this it says orders of $0 get free shipping, so in essence if you buy anything over $.01 shipping is free. Pan's Labyrinth alone, however, gets free shipping. I chose that one.

kings35 01-06-10 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Willh51 (Post 9926786)
I already earned a free disc so it won't let me enter any more codes. Here's my Final Destination code if anyone wants it. Post if you've used it.

EXKT7AHNNME7

Tried using it but no FD codes seem to work right now

Kory 01-06-10 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Willh51 (Post 9926826)
For some reason, if you do this it says orders of $0 get free shipping, so in essence if you buy anything over $.01 shipping is free. Pan's Labyrinth alone, however, gets free shipping. I chose that one.

I got free shipping on "Troy" too.

alfredog1976 01-07-10 09:22 PM

I have 3 extra codes, if anyone wants one, PM me and I'll send.

Edit:
All 3 codes now gone!

kings35 01-08-10 01:51 AM

If anyone has an extra code or 2, I'd gladly appreciate it if you PM'd me-pray-

kenbenobi 01-08-10 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by alfredog1976 (Post 9929695)
I have 3 extra codes, if anyone wants one, PM me and I'll send.

Edit:
All 3 codes now gone!

That was nice of you! Somehow I missed your post last night. Oh well... I hope they were titles I already own. :D

alfredog1976 01-09-10 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by kenbenobi (Post 9930177)
That was nice of you! Somehow I missed your post last night. Oh well... I hope they were titles I already own. :D

Sorry kenbenobi, I'll post again if I get anymore as I don't plan to use them (already have most titles in HD-DVD).

highclassrob 01-09-10 10:03 AM

The site still does not recognize Final Destination codes

Disneyboy 01-09-10 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by VamPirateXXX (Post 9925766)
I emailed Warner on 12/7 about the missing code from Trick R Treat. On 12/31 I finally got a response with a code in it. Haven't tried it yet, as I can't seem to log into my account.

Speaking of that, does anyone else have problems logging in? It keeps telling me I've forgotten my password, so I create a new one and have to basically re-register every time. When I use that new password the next day, it says it's invalid. I've tried creating 2 new accounts with different emails, and the same happens again. I'm concerned that if I enter a code, then the next day I can't log in and create a new password, it might not remember that code from the day before.

Every time I login I have to go to the "Forgot Password" section because it always tells me I used the wrong password.