DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/553040-wb-insider-rewards-buy-5-blu-rays-get-1-free.html)

NoirFan 10-23-09 05:05 PM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Originally Posted by Adam Tyner (Post 9792442)
I was looking at the list of redemption titles, and this made my heart skip a beat for a sec. Oh, if only the movie attached to that cover were on Blu-ray..

Airborive?

DonkeyKong 10-23-09 07:34 PM

Airborne....it does look like Airborive though.....

jondog21 12-08-09 07:06 PM

Here is a code code for Harry Potter. I already redeemed the digital copy but figured someone might like the code for this promotion.

FJJ4KLYHTMRY

kyle 12-08-09 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by jondog21 (Post 9879099)
Here is a code code for Harry Potter. I already redeemed the digital copy but figured someone might like the code for this promotion.

FJJ4KLYHTMRY

Someone already used it

Travis McClain 12-08-09 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by jondog21 (Post 9879099)

FJJ4KLYHTMRY

Someone already entered this...and forgot to say, "Thanks!"

DonkeyKong 12-08-09 10:19 PM

Looks like The Hangover was removed from the "Buy 5" list.....unless it has yet to be updated?

mattysemo247 12-09-09 07:50 PM

Does anyone know where the code should be in the 300 complete experience book? I flipped through the pages and didn't see anything.

PGHFlyer 12-09-09 09:03 PM

I had an extra insert piece of paper in my 300 (one side was the digital copy code/ other side had insider rewards).

If anyone doesn't want their codes, I could use one.

PGHFlyer 12-09-09 09:06 PM

Anyone got the Superman Returns as a redemption? Just wondering if it is the True-HD audio version.

Canis Firebrand 12-10-09 08:01 AM

I only had one redemption code from the Watchmen.

My copy of The Dark Knight did have a digital code, but it did not work on the Warner redemption page.

I should have a second from the new Harry Potter.
Then, I guess I have to buy 3 more before the offer ends.

If anyone has a code to spare, that won't use it, please PM me. I would be grateful.

Adam Tyner 12-10-09 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Vryce (Post 9881536)
If anyone has a code to spare, that won't use it, please PM me. I would be grateful.

Done!

Pillowhead 12-10-09 08:53 AM

I just need one more code. I would have had 5, but for some reason the Gran Torino one I bought didn't register correctly the 1st time. Tried entering it again and it said that code was already used. Emailed the customer service link twice and no response.

The copies of Wizard of OZ I bought didn't have the digital copy or the code in it. (Emerald Edition).

Canis Firebrand 12-10-09 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Adam Tyner (Post 9881599)
Done!

Awesome.. Thanks. :)

WMAangel 12-10-09 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Pillowhead (Post 9881605)
The copies of Wizard of OZ I bought didn't have the digital copy or the code in it. (Emerald Edition).

That is because the digital copy only comes in the big bloated UCE box set....

VamPirateXXX 12-14-09 07:18 AM

I just got Trick R Treat and 300 Digibook, and neither one has a code inside. They both have a white insert explaining how to use BD-Live, but that's all. Was I just lucky enough to have my first two eligible titles arrive without codes?

Canis Firebrand 12-14-09 07:58 AM

I'm glad that there is a bit of time left to still buy movies. I have 2 more left to get codes before I can pick a free movie.
I wonder if they will expand the free movie list. I am not sure there is really a movie I want at this point. But, I am sure I can pick something once I get to that point.

Travis McClain 12-14-09 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by VamPirateXXX (Post 9888174)
I just got Trick R Treat and 300 Digibook, and neither one has a code inside. They both have a white insert explaining how to use BD-Live, but that's all. Was I just lucky enough to have my first two eligible titles arrive without codes?

Did they have digital copies? It's my understanding that the digital copy code is the code to enter for the DVD2Blu promotion.

doraemon10 12-14-09 01:21 PM

Yes, my copy of TR'T and 300 had codes and Digital copies. However, like many other people, my Terminator Salvation was missing third disk and code =(.

Travis McClain 12-14-09 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by doraemon10 (Post 9888781)
Yes, my copy of TR'T and 300 had codes and Digital copies. However, like many other people, my Terminator Salvation was missing third disk and code =(.

Huh. You might try contacting Warner Bros., and you might also consider searching the forum to see what others have done about this. I'm unfamiliar with the Terminator situation, so I don't have anything more helpful to suggest!

doraemon10 12-14-09 02:13 PM

I did write Warner and they never responded. Maybe digital copies are limited, on another board i read about multiple people that did not get their digital copy of Terminator Salvation, it only seems to effect the copies with no slip cover. Most BM still have slip cover version but Amazon and online walmart have been sending out a mixture of slip cover and w/o slip cover.

VamPirateXXX 12-14-09 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by MinLShaw (Post 9888726)
Did they have digital copies? It's my understanding that the digital copy code is the code to enter for the DVD2Blu promotion.

No digital copies for either one, unless the copy is on the single disc that was included (which I doubt- they're usually on DVDs, aren't they?). I've never actually used a digital copy. I also have the Amazon exclusive Watchmen Archie set, but managed to lose (girlfriend threw away) the code, so I've bought 3 out of 5, but still have no codes.

I did email Warner about it, so we'll see what they say in 3 business days. I'm not expecting much. I can't even log into the site without requesting a new password every single time.

doraemon10 12-14-09 05:55 PM

Hi VamPirateXXX, did any of your three titles have a slipcase that said "digital copy" on the top banner? I've noticed with Terminator Salvation, Trick R' Treat and Gran Torino if it doesn't have a sleeve it doesn't have digital copy. The only thing that mentions the digital copy is the sleeve so I am guessing with later printings of the movies they chuck the sleeve and leave out the digital copy.

SethDLH 12-14-09 06:22 PM

Are they adding more titles to the code-eligible section? There are only about 3-4 I'm interested in owning at this point.

Signed up either way.

Canis Firebrand 12-14-09 08:35 PM

One more code needed for me to get 5.
I forgot I had bought Green Lantern and it had a code in it.

VamPirateXXX 12-15-09 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by doraemon10 (Post 9889420)
Hi VamPirateXXX, did any of your three titles have a slipcase that said "digital copy" on the top banner? I've noticed with Terminator Salvation, Trick R' Treat and Gran Torino if it doesn't have a sleeve it doesn't have digital copy. The only thing that mentions the digital copy is the sleeve so I am guessing with later printings of the movies they chuck the sleeve and leave out the digital copy.

No slipcase on Trick R Treat. No Digital Copy either. I just checked Amazon and their product listing says it should include one. I doubt 300 would have a slipcase since it's in a Digibook, and I see no mention of a DC on Amazon, however there are pictures of one in the customer images. And Watchmen definitely had a DC Code, but I'm pretty sure my girlfriend threw it out. This is really lame of Warner to apparently only include the DC with what I imagine is the initial release (which I really wouldn't care about, DCs are just wasted discs IMO), but also not include the code to use online.

Interestingly, this is on Amazon's product page for 300 Complete Experience: "Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible."