Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Blu-ray Bargains
Reload this Page >

WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Old 04-05-10, 12:02 AM
  #326  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 443
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Originally Posted by gatorclaws View Post
Interesting... I tried it on the Insider Rewards site and it did work there. I sent in another email with a screenshot but like you mentioned I'm doubtful I hear back in 2 days.
FWIW, a code that works on the insider rewards site but not on the B5G1F site, may be from the DVD version (happened to me once).
Old 04-05-10, 08:40 AM
  #327  
DVD Talk Legend
 
kenbenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 10,652
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Originally Posted by tpockets View Post
I'm one away after not realizing the 300 TCE was only the 1st pressing. Might try to hit up my friend or cousin to see if they have any of the one's listed. Sucks being 1 away and only having 2 days to enter a code. Between the $14 plus on buying another title and the $5 shipping on the free one. Pan's labyrinth isn't worth that much to me. But as I'm sure 50 others that are one code away I'd take code if someone isn't using it as well.
Same here. I'm one away because 300 TCE screwed me over... I'm debating buying another title just to make it. Don't think about the $5 shipping charge--just don't order your freebie right away! Wait for the next free shipping special. You have one year to redeem the code...
Old 04-05-10, 09:07 AM
  #328  
DVD Talk Legend
 
The Valeyard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Building attractions one theme park at a time.
Posts: 10,642
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Sherlock Holmes FINALLY went through. Why do we always got to cut these things so close?
Old 04-05-10, 05:46 PM
  #329  
Cool New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 41
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

I found a good enough deal on Ninja Assasin and 1 of the 3 copies left had the digital copy sticker (I'm assuming the other two wouldn't work right?).

It worked and I got the email for my free Blu-Ray, like a lot of you I guess I'll wait until WB offers free shipping! I hope they send an email out when they do that.

Btw, if I buy a more recent version of a movie such as Hangover, Terminator Salvation etc. WITHOUT the digital copy is there STILL a Warner Bros. Insider Rewards coupon in there?

Does anyone know?

Noah
Old 04-05-10, 06:03 PM
  #330  
DVD Talk Platinum Edition
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 3,518
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

As far as free shipping goes, I just ordered "Pan's Labyrinth" today and the shipping was free. I also got free shipping on "Troy" during my first go-around, and there wasn't a free shipping offer on the site then either. Weird that some people are getting charged.
Old 04-05-10, 07:34 PM
  #331  
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 50
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Originally Posted by noazrk View Post
I found a good enough deal on Ninja Assasin and 1 of the 3 copies left had the digital copy sticker (I'm assuming the other two wouldn't work right?).

It worked and I got the email for my free Blu-Ray, like a lot of you I guess I'll wait until WB offers free shipping! I hope they send an email out when they do that.

Btw, if I buy a more recent version of a movie such as Hangover, Terminator Salvation etc. WITHOUT the digital copy is there STILL a Warner Bros. Insider Rewards coupon in there?

Does anyone know?

Noah
Where/what price did you get Ninja Assassin for? I haven't seen any great prices but I'm wanting to get that.
Old 04-06-10, 03:15 AM
  #332  
Cool New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 41
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Hey everybody, Kory is NOT smoking crack! I just ordered my free Blu-Ray and there is ZERO tax & S/H. Since it's 1am here Pacific Time and technically Tuesday, this SHOULD work all day for the rest of you.

I'm still waiting for the confirmation email but here is what I pasted from the order page:

Merchandise Total:$0.00Shipping:FREE Sales Tax:$0.00Total:$0.00

Item will ship by 4/14/10:
Troy Director's Cut (Unrated)

Unit Price: $15.95

Quantity: 1

Promotion: -$15.95

Total Price: $0.00

SHIPPING METHOD:
Ground Shipping - FREE

GIFT MESSAGE:
None

I was going to wait awhile but thanks to Kory's post I pulled the trigger ASAP.....ah, immediate gratification!
Old 04-06-10, 05:29 AM
  #333  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 4,241
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Still getting $5 shipping here. I'll wait for some sort of deal in the next year.
Old 04-06-10, 08:47 AM
  #334  
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 174
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Well, it's the last day for this, so I'm taking one more shot. If anyone has a spare code for this promotion, I would really appreciate one. I have already registered "Terminator Salvation","Yes Man", "He's Just Not That Into You", and "Four Christmases".

If you wish to trade, I will give you my next Disney Rewards Code or my next Warner Rewards code. I currently do not have one available, but I can only promise I will repay your gratitude when I get one available.

Thank you.
Old 04-06-10, 10:01 AM
  #335  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Sweet Baby James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 11,587
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Originally Posted by Blu-ray-collect View Post
Well, it's the last day for this, so I'm taking one more shot. If anyone has a spare code for this promotion, I would really appreciate one. I have already registered "Terminator Salvation","Yes Man", "He's Just Not That Into You", and "Four Christmases".

If you wish to trade, I will give you my next Disney Rewards Code or my next Warner Rewards code. I currently do not have one available, but I can only promise I will repay your gratitude when I get one available.

Thank you.
If you still need one, I can hit you up. Let me know and I'll PM you the code.



EDIT: The code has been given out. I wish everyone else good luck in your hunt for a last second code.

Last edited by Sweet Baby James; 04-06-10 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-06-10, 10:34 AM
  #336  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

THANKS Rob !!!

Last edited by SoonerDoc; 04-06-10 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-06-10, 10:37 AM
  #337  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Sweet Baby James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 11,587
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

A suggestion for all that are looking for codes. Check your local library. I just checked out the Blu-ray version of Orphan from my library and they had the digital copy and the sheet that included the code inside the case. You might get lucky and score a code this way.
Old 04-07-10, 05:32 PM
  #338  
DVD Talk Legend
 
asianxcore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Northern California
Posts: 16,592
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Redeemed my code for I Am Legend.

Ground Shipping was FREE, as some reported here.
Old 04-13-10, 11:54 AM
  #339  
DVD Talk Legend
 
asianxcore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Northern California
Posts: 16,592
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Looks like the program is over (?)

Tried to go to the Warner Blu Rewards site and it says the program has ended.

I was able to redeem for my free BD a day late, but I hope it actually went through.
Old 04-13-10, 03:12 PM
  #340  
DVD Talk Legend
 
kenbenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 10,652
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Originally Posted by asianxcore View Post
Looks like the program is over (?)

Tried to go to the Warner Blu Rewards site and it says the program has ended.

I was able to redeem for my free BD a day late, but I hope it actually went through.
I'm shocked they actually updated that website. The red2blu website is still up, but the promotion apparently ended 12/31...
Old 04-14-10, 04:20 PM
  #341  
DVD Talk Legend
 
asianxcore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Northern California
Posts: 16,592
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Originally Posted by kenbenobi View Post
I'm shocked they actually updated that website. The red2blu website is still up, but the promotion apparently ended 12/31...
Same here.

Got my I Am Legend BD today in the mail. Not bad seeing as I put the order in the 7th.
Old 04-14-10, 10:03 PM
  #342  
DVD Talk Legend
 
The Valeyard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Building attractions one theme park at a time.
Posts: 10,642
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Got my Batman: Gotham Knight in the mail yesterday.
Old 04-30-10, 09:27 AM
  #343  
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 167
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Okay, so it's been almost a month since they stopped accepting codes... and those of us with a free Blu-ray credit have about another year to redeem it. So does anyone think they'll be adding more titles to the current crop of eligible films? (Right now there are 21... and it's been that way for a while, no?) Or should I just be prepared to settle for what's currently available?

http://www.wbshop.com/WB-Insider-Rew...sortd1=1&sz=21

Of course I already have the Dark Knight, LA Confidential & Pan's Labyrinth. I guess I'd settle for Superman Returns or Twister (meh).

It'd be great if another free shipping promotion makes itself available too!

Last edited by mattyp4; 04-30-10 at 09:39 AM.
Old 04-30-10, 11:07 AM
  #344  
DVD Talk Legend
 
kenbenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 10,652
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Originally Posted by mattyp4 View Post
Okay, so it's been almost a month since they stopped accepting codes... and those of us with a free Blu-ray credit have about another year to redeem it. So does anyone think they'll be adding more titles to the current crop of eligible films? (Right now there are 21... and it's been that way for a while, no?) Or should I just be prepared to settle for what's currently available?

http://www.wbshop.com/WB-Insider-Rew...sortd1=1&sz=21

Of course I already have the Dark Knight, LA Confidential & Pan's Labyrinth. I guess I'd settle for Superman Returns or Twister (meh).

It'd be great if another free shipping promotion makes itself available too!
I don't think they have added any new redemption titles yet, so I don't expect them to. With red2blu, they took away titles, but never added new ones... But if there is nothing you currently want, it doesn't hurt to wait and see what happens... You should at least wait for the next free shipping promo. I see no point in paying for shipping...

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.