DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Blu-ray Bargains (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains-74/)
-   -   WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bargains/553040-wb-insider-rewards-buy-5-blu-rays-get-1-free.html)

mattyp4 03-27-10 09:31 PM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
How do I contact WB? People said they've been contacting them, but I can't find an e-mail address or anything.

(Still need one more code! Hopefully I can get one from the eligible titles I already own but bought before the rewards program!)

ktipton87 03-27-10 10:19 PM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
Did anyone get Gran Torino and not get a code? I bought it from Amazon since I needed one more Blu-ray and I never came with a code, so I e-mailed them and someone responded saying, "We have forwarded your information to the Sponsor for a replacement code." I have yet to receive the replacement code. The people who responded to me were called ePrize Customer Service.

kenbenobi 03-27-10 10:49 PM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 

Originally Posted by ktipton87 (Post 10075005)
Did anyone get Gran Torino and not get a code? I bought it from Amazon since I needed one more Blu-ray and I never came with a code, so I e-mailed them and someone responded saying, "We have forwarded your information to the Sponsor for a replacement code." I have yet to receive the replacement code. The people who responded to me were called ePrize Customer Service.

Ditto on all accounts. I never received an email after the "forwarded" message.

sotra 03-28-10 12:01 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 

Originally Posted by kenbenobi (Post 10075049)
Ditto on all accounts. I never received an email after the "forwarded" message.

When I emailed them last month it took 26 days before I got a response with 2 codes.

Jericho 03-28-10 07:41 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 

Originally Posted by mattyp4 (Post 10074940)
How do I contact WB? People said they've been contacting them, but I can't find an e-mail address or anything.

(Still need one more code! Hopefully I can get one from the eligible titles I already own but bought before the rewards program!)

If you click on the FAQ link, it pops up a new window. At the bottom of that window is a contact box you can fill out.

kenbenobi 03-28-10 09:44 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 

Originally Posted by sotra (Post 10075117)
When I emailed them last month it took 26 days before I got a response with 2 codes.

Well, I sent my message about the missing code on March 16. They responded about forwarding my email to the proper people on March 21. Unless it went to my spam account, I still haven't received anything... I'm 1 code short for my 2nd submission (well, my Mom is ordering it officially) so I need that Gran Torino code...

GenPion 03-29-10 12:53 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
Edit: Code claimed.

alfredog1976 03-29-10 01:33 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
I too have an extra code (from "The Blind Side"). First person to PM me will have it.

rexinnih 03-29-10 08:24 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 

Originally Posted by alfredog1976 (Post 10076510)
I too have an extra code (from "The Blind Side"). First person to PM me will have it.

Just PM'd if it's still available. Thanks.

orion1998_1 03-29-10 08:26 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 

Originally Posted by alfredog1976 (Post 10076510)
I too have an extra code (from "The Blind Side"). First person to PM me will have it.

pm sent

jmu878 03-29-10 09:09 PM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
Is anyone's code from The Blind Side working?

Nugent 03-29-10 11:46 PM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 

Originally Posted by Kory (Post 10066854)
"The Blind Side" is supposed to work as well, but the code keeps saying invalid. Come on, Warner. Get your shit together. I'll need just one more code after "The Blind Side" works, don't know if I'm gonna get it before April 6th or whenever the program ends. Anybody want to help a brother out?

Blind Side nor Ninja Assassin are working for me. Clock is ticking on this promo......... :wtf:

jiggyblau 03-30-10 12:06 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
Blind Side is not working for me. I just figured out that I had Harry Potter 6 though, so I got my last code anyway.

zombeaner 03-30-10 05:42 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
I entered my last code this morning. I have a couple of spare ones if anyone needs to finish theirs out, PM me. Now I'm just waiting for the e-mail

jiggyblau 03-30-10 05:47 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
My email was in my spam folder (reported as phishing by google). When I open it though, the links don't work. Does anyone have the link to exactly what the free titles currently are?

mattyp4 03-30-10 07:09 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 

Originally Posted by zombeaner (Post 10078260)
I entered my last code this morning. I have a couple of spare ones if anyone needs to finish theirs out, PM me. Now I'm just waiting for the e-mail

PM sent!

zombeaner 03-30-10 08:55 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
All of my spares are given out. Glad I could help.

orion1998_1 03-30-10 09:15 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
i need 1 code if anyone has one

jiggyblau 03-30-10 09:24 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
Does the code expire April 6 or just the promotion to get a code? If it doesn't, does anyone know when it expires? I am not fond of this $5 shipping for one blu-ray, and I'm hoping to wait for when they have a good sale to combine with it.

kenbenobi 03-30-10 09:51 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 

Originally Posted by zombeaner (Post 10078472)
All of my spares are given out. Glad I could help.

Disregard my PM! I just saw this... Nice of you to help people out...

kenbenobi 03-30-10 09:52 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 

Originally Posted by jiggyblau (Post 10078519)
Does the code expire April 6 or just the promotion to get a code? If it doesn't, does anyone know when it expires?

I was wondering the same thing...

mattyp4 03-30-10 10:34 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
I need one more code too! Arrgh!

the48thronin 03-30-10 10:57 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
They need to hurry up and add Ninja Assassin to the list, I need to enter my last code. Warner is so slow!

kenbenobi 03-30-10 11:46 AM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 

Originally Posted by mattyp4 (Post 10078658)
I need one more code too! Arrgh!

Me too, but it's for my 2nd submission. I may just go out and buy another title before April 6. I've been on the bubble for one or two titles...

jmu878 03-30-10 02:03 PM

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free
 
is anyone's Sherlock Holmes working?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.